Chapter 5: The Beginning Part 2

Hey everybody!!! I tried to fix up any grammer or spelling mistakes I could find in previous chapters. I'm sorry if I couldn't find them all. I will be posting a new chapter every Saturday. And just a reminder Saturday where I'm from might not be the same time as for when your Saturdays are so if you get it a day early or after I did update on Saturday but our time zones are different. Sorry for droning on, let's get started!!!

"Gemma...this place is disgusting. I mean I don't even know where to start." She sighed as she took in Jax's house. She felt horrible that his ex-wife made the beautiful house look like such a pig sty. "I'm gonna go work in the bedroom. Holler if you need anything." Gemma nodded but she was to pissed off to really say anything.

She walked into the bedroom and almost gagged at the smell. Oh god, how long had it been since she cleaned. She couldn't believe someone actually lived here. The smell alone would kill anyone. She sighed and pulled out rubber gloves placing them on. Let's get to work.

It was close to midnight, when Gianna heard the front door open. She thought that Gemma might have left but she knew that she would say goodbye first. Jax walked into the bedroom and smiled when he saw her. He had a hint of amusement in his gaze as he took her in. She had her hair up in a messy bun, with a t-shirt and shorts. She had elbow length gloves on and was putting old, dirty clothes in a basket to take to the laundry room. She would fight him on this, but Jax had never seen her look more beautiful. When she's out helping people, even someone who did her wrong, she had a special glow that no one could compare.

"You look cute." Gianna looked up at the deep voice in the room and tried to smile but the smell still lingered.

"Oh the maid look really suits me huh?" he raised a brow in response.

"It really does." He snickered as she smiled looking away.

"You might need new carpet...and a new bed...and just a new everything. God how is this woman going to be the mother of your child if she can't even keep the house decently clean?" she sighed in frustration. "I'm sorry, this is just...to much."

"It's to much for you. Imagine how I'm feeling?" Gianna nodded.

"Yeah you're right. Sorry." He shrugged.

"It's alright babe. Is ma here?" he asked. She nodded.

"In here." Gemma's voice said from the living room. She was frantically cleaning anything she could get her hands on. Gianna let them talk as she continued to clean the bedroom. Their quiet talk turned into screaming very quickly and Gianna ran over trying to see what was going on. She gasped as Gemma slapped Jax across the face. She hated to see them fight. And this time wasn't any different.

"Jackson you are the only one this boy's got. You don't believe he's gonna live, you mighy as well go down and kill him yourself." She scowled. She took a seat at the dining table and lit a cigarette.

"You Jax you gotta go see him." She whispered and approached the mother and son. Jax shook his head.

"Gemma's right. That little boy doesn't have his mother their with him. Right now he needs you."

"I can't go see him." He sighed.

"Why?" Gemma questioned. "Are you scared? It'll break your heart. It' called being a father."

"Yeah for how long?" Gianna looked away frustrated.

"If you don't want to take this responsibility that comes with being a parent. Give it to someone who actually will." Gianna took of her gloves, picked up her purse and walked out of the house. She couldn't take anymore of Jax's excuses. If he didn't want to be a father and watch over his son then so be it.