Chapter 11: Patch Over Part 2

After lunch with Nick, Gianna drove to Tara's house to see how her ride with Gemma went. Apparently, both women were civil with each other. "Wow, so she didn't try to kill you?" Tara laughed and shook her head.

"No, but she did mention you. And Jax." Gianna looked up at the brunette.

"What about us?"

"That I need to stay away from Jax because he is yours and he will always be yours." She stated word for word.

Gianna sighed and closed her eyes. "I'm sorry about that. She should not have said that."

"But it is true." Tara comforted her with a smile. "I think about the way we used to be. And how we loved each other. But there was always something missing in him. I felt like sometimes he would hold back and now I know why. I didn't come back to get involved with Jax, Gianna. I came back because I needed to get away from Chicago. Gianna you have a chance to start a life with Jax. Don't let me, or Wendy or anyone else take your happiness away."

"Tara I want to be with him. I do but it's him. He's the one who doesn't have his mind set on what he wants. If he wants me, then why is he up a Croweaters skirt every night?"

"Because he feels like if you get involved with him, you will run away just like I did. You need to show him that will never happen. Gianna you are strong and you love Jax like I never could. Show him that." Tara wrapped her arms around her shoulders and pulled her close. "Jax likes his girls...but all he needs is his Old Lady." Gianna smiled and returned Tara's hug.

"Who would've thought? We would be friends and you would be pushing me to date your ex-boyfriend." Gianna giggled and Tara smiled.

"Yeah well, I've got eyes for a certain someone else, so I just thought I would be nice and leave Jax all to you." Tara joked. Gianna's eyes twinkled with excitement.

"Who?!" she asked.

"I don't want to jinx anything."

"Tara!" Gianna pouted. Tara rolled her eyes.

"I will tell you later. Right now I need to tell you something else." Tara's playful joking manner disappeared which made Gianna worry a little.

"What's going on?"

-----------------------------------------------------------

The problems kept rolling for the Nevada crew. They realized that this fued with the Mayans was gonna get ugly and the only way to get protection from SAMCRO is to do a patch over. With the votes in and the cuts changed, it didn't take long for the Devil's Tribe to be no more. They were part of Sons Of Anarchy now. Nevada Charter. The MC's never to tired to party, threw a huge Patch Over celebration. Music filled the air, made it impossible to think. Scantily clad women danced on tables and on top of some of the brothers. This was the MC life.

Jax watched the party around him, his gaze lingering on some of the girls but none of them stood out to him. After his talk with Bobby about how the club had noticed that him and Clay are not exactly on the same page anymore. It got him thinking...does he even know where he stands in this club anymore. JT's words haunt him of everything he wished could have been done with the club to make it better. He didn't know if it was the right way to go but he would be damned if he didn't try.

Little bottle blonde Susie found him lounging on a couch across from her. He watched as she made her way towards him, smiling up at her as she got close. She was a sweetheart, didn't know how to shut her mouth when someone told her to do something, but he kind of liked that. Just like Gianna was. She wasn't afraid to speak her mind. He didn't want to admit that every woman that came his way he would judge them. No one was perfect enough for him, if they weren't Gianna.