Chapter 22- Kicks and Contractions

Me and Jason just finished Jacey's room.
We painted her room lavender and it was Jason's old room. We put posters up of Disney princess's everywhere. There was a white crib, by the balcony, a black rocking chair on the other side of the balcony door, a dresser beside the empty closet by the bathroom, and the changing table by the window.

Kai's room was set up pretty similar. His walls where a lime green, with motorcycles and cars on the wall, his crib was black and his rocking chair, white, we had set them up in the wrong rooms.
His rocking chair was in the corner instead of the balcony, and since Kaiser's room didn't have a window, his changing table was the furthest wall from the bathroom door, and his dresser was diagonal to it.

I loved it.

We cleaned it out nicely and it was painted a bright orange, I loved it.
Jason didn't want me to help him clean out it at all. It took him 3 days. He threw out almost everything, but a few boxes and picture frames. He placed the boxes in the back of the huge closet, and placed the picture frames on our new dresser.
We also had our own bathroom.
We got a huge, California king, canopy bed, that was in the middle of the room against the wall, in front of the bed was our dresser, with the pictures, beside the door.
To the right of the bed, was two doors, one being our closest, the other was the restroom.
We didn't have a balcony, but we did have a huge window with a sitting stoop under it.
There was also a small play pin, with a high mat, in our room. The babies were to sleep in there for the first few months. At least until they are on a set sleeping schedule.

Right now, we were in the kitchen eating. I've been craving weird things. Right now I had butterscotch ice cream with hot sauce, it was oddly amazing.

Britt was sitting on the other couch looking at me with wide eyes, disgustedly.
My feet were on Jason's lap, as he scrolled through his phone.

"It's so weird having time to look at the Internet and not trying to track somebody down." He said.

I raised and eyebrow, but he didn't notice it.

"I'm so sick watching you eat that" Britt said, shivering.

I licked my spoon, ever so slowly teasing her.
"Get use to it babe. You'll have it to look forward to. Give in 2 or 3 weeks." I said smirking.
Did I forget to mention?
A couple of weeks ago, Brittney came across news, she too, was pregnant.

"Speaking of which, where is G?" I felt one of the twins hit my rib.

"Finishing up moving the couch into the house."

"On I can't wait to se- AH" I yell as I feel a sharp pain in my lower belly. Jason's head shot up.

"You okay?! Is it your ribs?" He said concerned.
I was to focused on the pain though.

"Contractions" Britt said jumping up.
"THEY'VE STARTED" She yelled.

I, on the other hand was hurting.
There was then another pain.
"TIME THEM" I yell in pain.
Jason looked at his phone.
"3 minutes."

My eyes widened then I relaxed. "Okay they aren't coming but- any oh my god oh m god!!!"

I started panting.
"I just finished- what the hell? Is she okay?" G said entering the room.

"Get the car please!" Jason yelled.
He then helped me to my swollen feet. I slipped on my sandals and we were out the door.

We made good time going to the hospital. I was still breathing in and out, but the pain had subsided a bit.

It was about 5 minutes before we were seen. It was just me and Jason in the room I was sitting on the chair in the middle of the room.

"Okay what seems to be the problem sweety?" My gynecologist, Veronica asked.