Chapter 21-I love you

It's been about 5 weeks since Jason's been home.
He has been opening up to me a lot more, and I, Him.

We've been closer than ever.
Today we were gonna set up our housing arrangements, since G's and Britt's house was nearly done.

I was sitting on Jason's bed thinking.

"Okay, what about the room with the flower vase in front of the door?" I ask.

Jason turned around looking at me. Like I was crazy.

"Jason... this room has exactly 3 bedrooms, not including the basement, but I'm not really fond of pavement in the morning...
I know it's your parents room, but the sooner we can figure this out, the better it will be for us; for you..." I say guarding his reaction.

"Kat I don't-"

"Listen... you won't have to even look at the room if you don't want to. Me and Britt will clean it out... take out all the beds. We will move the things that are valuable downstairs, and the rest outside... like yours and Alex's-"

"Kat.. I understand... we can't just leave this house like a museum. It's just that it's all i have left." I saw the pained look on his face.

I got off the bed and walked to where is was standing, by the patio door.

"No it's not Jason... you have me... Us." I said, first rubbing my belly then, wrapping my arms around him.

He smiled but it didn't reach his eyes.

"Yea... I know." He turned around and wrapped his arms around me and I snuggled in his arm.

"You're getting so big." He said in my hair.

"I chuckle.
"Geez thanks." I wobbled back to the bed.

"And of course I wouldn't make you empty the room," he looked at my belly.

"Too dangerous." He said shaking his head.

I rolled my eyes. "Jason, I'm pregnant, not useless." I said narrowing my eyes at him.

"I didn't say that, I'm just saying, for my peace of mind, i don't want you to do any heavy lifting." He said walking over to me.

"I love you..." he said leaning down and kissing me.

"I love you too." I said smiling.
And I did love him.