Chapter 25- Vendetta Part 1

Kat's POV

It's been about two weeks since we left the hospital. Though we've been on lockdown things were pretty normal. We went out to the farm every other day, it seems like, though Jason, didn't want me to be that far from the house, but he allowed it.

I love watching him hold the babies. His smile gets so bright, you almost forget that he is the man that was the most wanted criminal. He looked so sweet and innocent.

I came in the house, with some eggs, for the cookies I was making for the guys. Britt was starting to show. She was sitting on the counter, eating some chips.
She looked at me a smiled.

"Hey baby-girl." I say. She smiled at me.

"Hey mama. I just went up to see the twins. They seemed to be getting fussy. Jason is up there trying to figure out what's wrong with them. He looks like he is struggling. "

I nodded, then sat the eggs down.
I went up the stairs, and I heard something. It sounded like music. My ears perked up, against out bedroom door.

"Guitar" I whisper.
I heard it playing in the room, and I heard his voice, he was singing Hallelujah. (No he doesn't have a cover of it, I wish, but trust be, If you a belieber, not a fan, but a belieber, you could imagine)
I cracked the door a bit. So I could hear more.

He was faces towards the bed, in front of the babies, I could only see Kai, but he was smiling.
I slipped in the room, and took the Polaroid camera of the dresser, and got closer, and took a picture. A few pictures. He finally heard the snap, and immediately turned around.

"I- they were crying... I was just-" he babbled.

"Calm down... That was beautiful." I smile, kissing his cheek.

"We never gave them middle names." he said, out of nowhere.

"I did. When they you left, I signed the papers for the names, Kaiser Alexander McCann and Jachelle Alexis McCann."

His eyes widened.

"I know the middle names were a little redundant, and I didn't know how you would feel about the last names. We never discussed surnames,I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done it witho-"

He interrupted me by kissing me. When he pulled away from me, he was smiling like a damn fool. I loved it.

The babies started fussing again.

"Their hungry."

"How do you know that? I tried to give them a bottle." he said curiously.

"Usually when it's evening, they like to be fed straight from the source."

I take off my shirt I didn't have a bra on.
My boobs had gotten bigger, due to breast feeding. Jason eyed me.

"These aren't for you." I scold him. I pick up Kai and latch him on, then Jacey. I slowly sit on the bed, and Jason sat on the floor in front of me watching with curiosity .
When I was done, I lied them down in the play-pin, and slipped back on my shirt.

Jason took my hand, and then said to me quietly.

"I want to show you something."

I nodded and followed him out the room. He led me the downstairs, through the living room and to the door in the dining room that led to the basement. We went down the creaking steps, and when we reached the bottom, he turned on the light, and there were several boxes.
I saw a katana by one of the boxes, and admired it.