Chapter 11 - Help

Jason's P.O.V

I busted into the door and the girls were no where to be found.
"FUCK" I yell in exasperation.

I start to pace and dialed Gerald's number.
"They are gone" I say to him. I heard something rattle in the background that he hit.

"Okay listen, I'll be landing in a few hours, just wait for me... I have a computer that will send me the location of them from Vinny's tracker."
I sighed.
"Vinny's took out his fucking tracker, we have to find one of his men. You said the trap was deep in the building, so Shama must not be there. I'm gonna go to his house. When you land I'll have Ali send you the coordinates. You have more people right? Cause we might have to go to war." I say pacing back and fourth.

"Yea. I got the rest of the rifles too."
I did a crooked smile. "Good." Then I hung up and rubbed my temples.
It's gonna be a long night.
I stood up and repeatedly kick the couch.
He has her. I'm gonna fucking kill him.

Katerina's POV

I felt cold water splash over be, making me feel like I was drowning. I gasped and opened my eyes to see Vinny and... him standing in front of me.

"Hola mamasita." He bent down to my level smiling at me.

I didn't say anything. I just looked around the room and it looked like a warehouse.
But Britt was no where in sight.
"Where is Brittany?" I ask him

"Oh baby don't worry about her... you need to worry about what's gonna happen to you. " He chuckled.

"You know, you could of had me, and my bucks, I would have let you be free. But you decided to stick with that adolescent. You are so fucking stupid. " he chuckled.

I spit in his face He took out his pistol and hit me with the butt of it, making my vision blurry then he punched me in the stomach.
I groaned in pain.

"Shh baby, you brought this on yourself. " he said whipping his face.
Tears were streaming down my face.

"Oh don't do that,.baby. You expect me to fall pity to you after you helped that boy steal my diamonds and documents?" He laughed humorlessly.
"Fuck no." He slapped me in the cheek, untied me and snatched me up by my arm. He looked at Vinny.
"Get out."
He looked confused.
"Wha- this wasn't part of the plan we were supposed to wait till Jason got here! We can't bargain with a dead body!" He yelled.

Shama pulled the gun on him.
"I didn't say I was gonna kill her, but I did say get out."
He said venomously.
Vinny's held up his hands in surrender and left, closing the door behind him.
He took off my shirt.
"Stop it" I said with my teeth clutched trying my hardest to push him away.

"He chuckles and threw me on the floor and kicked me in my rib, he put his knee in my back and pulled my head up by my hair and slamed it on the ground again.

Justin's Pov.
We were now in front of the ware house where, Shama told us his son would be. Waiting abut twenty yards away with 4 black trucks with about 15 people in each.
"Put the silencers on." I told G who was sitting in the passenger seat. It was dark outside. About 12 am.
G spoke into the walkie talkie.

"I want two to post up on building a and building c, " I heard feet crunching on the ground as they got out to do there job.

" van four, take to the woods, make sure there aren't any people out there. Van three and half of van one, take to the outer part of the ware house. The other part of van one. You will be with me and Jason on the inside.
But you will NOT fire until I tell you to, but just keep lock on your targets. Make sure you have on your silencers at all times. "
Me and g both had a m4a1 with auto rifle refill.
When we stepped out of the car, there were 6 men behind us all caring some military grade weapons.
"Three, move out to warehouse c When it's clear I want you to tell me, they are in warehouse b, will be taking to the side of it" I give directions.
"Come on, move out move out."

We walked slowly towards the building and g looked in the window.
"All clear from here. Hurry and get in Before the guards come back around. " we level in the ware house and moved along the walls.
"Help please... someone!" We heard a tired voice yell.
G ran down the hall and we followed.
We reached a door of a small room.
I saw red hair.
"Britt." G whispered.
I heard grunting competing further down the hallway.

As G fiddled with the door I walked closer the the sound.
"Oh don't do that, baby. You expect me to fall pity to you after you helped that boy steal my diamonds and documents?" I recognized the voice as Papito.
"Fuck no." His voice boomed through the hallway.
"Get out."
Then there was another voice.
"Wha- this wasn't part of the plan we were supposed to wait till Jason got here! We can't bargain with a dead body!" Vinny yelled.

"I didn't say I was gonna kill her, but I did say get out. "
He said I was about to charged. When two guards came around the corner but I shot them in the head before they saw us. When Vinny came out the room, I grabbed him and held my hand over his mouth to keep him from screaming. I went back around the corner and gave him to G, who then put him in the room Britt was in.

"Stop it" I heard her voice yell from the room. I stared walking back slowly.

When I reached the door I saw him holding her down with his knee and slam her head into the concrete, and she was shirtless.
I busted through the door and he pulled her up with a gun to her head.
Katerina's POV

I saw Jason come through the door. "Jason" I whispered barely audible.

"Put her down." He say gritting his teeth.
Shama sucked his teeth twice. But I wasn't conscious long enough to see what was happening. But I know either I will wake up... or I won't.

Jason's POV

Her head was waving around in different directions then she passed out in his arms.
He chuckled.

"Well look at that. She is all helpless." He threw her to the ground and started to charge but he aimed the gun back at her stopping me in my tracks.

"Go ahead McCann. But just know before I die, she will too. " he said smirking at me.

"What do you want from her?" I asked him.
He laughed.

"Jason you know damn well I don't want anything from her... well nothing I couldn't get with a couple of cups of Hennessey..." that made me grit my teeth.
"Where the fuck are my diamonds Jason?" He spat at me.
I chuckled.

"You really think I'm just gonna give it up that easy?"

"I'm not stupid. I know you have feelings for this bitch. Enough that you would risk your own life coming here." He said. There was spit coming out of his mouth.
For a Spanish guy, He was fucking disgusting.

I looked down at where Kat was laying... she was starting to stir ever so slightly.

"So I will ask you once more. WHERE THR FUCK ARE MY DIAMONDS JA-"
She kicked the gun out of his hands and kicked him in the side knee.
"Argghhh!"

I ran in to him knocking him on the ground and starting punching him in the face. I starting feeling blood on my knuckles.

I stopped and grabbed the hand gun out of my back pocket pointing it at his head.
"You want your diamonds so bad? Here." I pulled the trigger... the bullet I was waiting to use on him all day. Diamond encrusted bullet.

I looked over at Kat who was leaning against the warehouse wall, no longer conscious.
I whispered in the chip on my shirt.
"Take them out and bring the van in. "
I heard gasping come from Kat. I went over to her and she was gasping for air like she couldn't breath.
I hurriedly picked her up and ran out the door to the hallway.

"G! Tell chief to take Vinny back home and you set the bombs. Britt! Come with me. " She looked at the lifeless form in my arms and tears started streaming down her face.
"What happened?" She said following me out the door.

"Sh-she can't Breath." We got into the van and I got into the front seat and sped of to the nearest hospital.

"JASON HURRY! SHE STOPPED BREATHING!"