Chapter 10 - Psychotic

Katerina's POV
I stretched out on the bed, and rolled over, onto the floor. I heard chuckling and when I opened my eyes, there was a fully dressed Jason above me.
He was wearing black jagger pants, black and red vans, a red shirt with black leather on the back, a red and black bandana around his neck and a pair of Ray bands. His hair was done in a quif.
I stretched again before I realized I was naked.
"Shit" I said lowely, before wrapping myself in the sheets.

"Don't worry babe seen all that last night" he winked.
I rolled my eyes and searched through my suitcase for something to put on, and settled for grey sweatpants and a red spaghetti strap.
By the time I was done getting dressed, Jason has left the room. I heard them out in the living room talking, I decided to stay back.
I turned on the tv and programmed it to U.S.
Well he wants to kidnap me and bring me to a hotel room, might as well cash in.
I laughed at myself.
I turned it to Fox.

"We just got reports, four days ago, there was a bombing at st Ford's in los Angeles. Law enforcements says it looks like the job of Jason McCann. But they aren't for sure. Reports say Jason has been dead for over 3 months. Could this be him telling us he is alive? Or is there someone carrying out McCann's legacy?" Back to you Mike.
My eyes were wide as hell.
"Thank you Linda. I am at the scene of the accident, " I noticed the mansion behind him burnt to crisp. My heart was beating so fast.
"Paramedics say over 150 people died, but this event seemed to be an illegal auction. That's all we could see since everything was burnt. " I see the many body bags being carried out my paramedics.

"The police says it was an act of terrorism. There were about 30 victim's under the age of 19." At that point, my eyes were waterfalls.
"Hey uh-" Jason came in the room and saw what I was watching. He took the remote and turned off the t.v.

"H-how could YOU?!" I yell at him.
When I saw him, I felt sick to my stomach.

He touched my face, but I immediately swatted it away.

"Awe come on baby, don't be like that." He said smirking.

"You make me sick!" I spat at him.

He eroded with humorless laughs.

"Oh shut the hell up! You are only acting like this cause you think you have to cause it's the human thing to do. You don't know what these people have done! It's a hard world out there and it's killed or be killed, and I am not taking any chances!" He was so close to my face, I could smell the sweat and crazy coming off of him.

"Just stop thinking for a moment and turn off your emotions." He said rubbing his hand up my side, making me shiver.

"Then that would make you psychotic..." I said in a quiet voice.

"I'd rather be psychotic, then dead." Then his lips softly brushed over mine.
I quickly pulled away.
"Th-there were children in there you monster." I shook my head as more tears streamed out.

He shook his head.
"First off, if anyone was stupid enough to bring a child to a bidding with HUNDREDS of criminals, then I felt like I did them a favor." He slammed his hand on the bed post. I flinched.

"You have know idea what was going on. I wish someone would have had the nerve to put me out of my misery, then maybe I wouldn't be so fucking crazy." He walked closer to me and leaned eye level.
"But they didn't. As result, you are here in a hotel room, in Barcelona, with your kidnapper, who is about to leave to kill somebody." He said lowly.
My breath was very shallow.

"Hey ja-Jason you ready, fam?" Jason stood up straight.

"Yea, let's roll out." Jason pulled down his shades and just left me there, shocked with shallow breathing.

I heard the front door close and Britt came in the room and hugged me.
"Jason told Vinny to keep guard. He's outside the suit." She said. I just nodded in her shoulder.

"Come on, let's go eat out of the mini bar, cash in mama." She said.
I chuckled. Great minds think alike.

We came into the living room and got into the mini bar that was stowed by the living room.

Jason's P.O.V

We were pulling up to the building Mr Shama owns, when my phone started ringing.
"Hello?"
I heard a breathy G.
"Jason he didn't show up! He's on his way to you. Abort mission!" I was confused.

"Slow down. I can't hear you!" I said pinching my eyebrows together.
His breathing slowed.
"I said abort mission, get back to the fucking hotel now! Papito did not come! He sent Disani! They set camp outside the gate long enough for me for to go check. Disani said Vinny Told shama that you were going to kill his father. If you go into the building they will kill you." My eyes widened.
"What is it?" Chief said in the passenger seat.
"Kat.." I hung up the phone and sped off.

Katerina's POV

Me and Britt was dancing around the living room drinking the mini bottles of tequila stored in the fridge, when we saw Vinny come in the room.
He had a ugly smirk on his face.
Britt rolled her eyes.

"Can we help you or something?" She asked him as we stopped our fun.

"No but you can help me.." a new voice has entered the room... that accent...
"Papito..." Brittany looked confused.

"Suprise" he said smiling.
I wanted to puke.

" Brittany... run" I whisper.
"Uh uh baby I wouldn't do that if I were you. "
I ran at him with all my force, Vinny ducked but I caught shama in his jaw, making a clashing sound, and causing forceful pain go up my forearm.
He rubbed his jaw and went to hit me, but I ducked it and hit him in the lower stomach, when he toppled over, I grabbed Britt's hand and we made a run for it, but didn't get to far.
As soon as I opened the door, There were men 20 deep.
I backed up slowly hitting something hard.
When I turned around, I see him with a angry look on his face. Before I had time to react, his fist came in contact with my face, and the last think I remember is someone yelling my name.

Holllaaaa I hoped you liked it!!!! Please vote and give me feel back. Be critical.