Chapter 9 - Barcelona

Jason's P O V
We were checking into the Belle Barx Hotel, which wasn't so far from Mr. Shama's house.
Katerina was talking to Brittany, and they often looked my way, obviously discussing what happened in the airplane.

"So one master suit with three bedrooms is all we have left." The receptionist said. She was very flirtatious, but really ugly.

"That's fine." I say. She gave me three keys (cards that you Swype to get into a room.)
I turned around and was greeted by chief and Vinny.
"Vinny, you were supposed to be helping with ground forces", I say quietly.
"I know but since there was enough, G said that I would be more help here..."
As we walked towards the elevator, we started discussing a plan .
We are gonna attack tomorrow.

Katerina's POV

We were in the hotel room, I wasn't expecting Vinny to be here.
He's been really quiet.
Brittany told me she was worried about G.
He only sends her away when something really dangerous was about to happen.

The hotel room was huge, Jason is making me sleep in his room, which could only go one way.

It was really late, about 11 and I was still hungry.

I was sitting on the couch, while Brittany was sleep in her room , and the boys were in the kitchen discussing a game plan. My stomach growled.
I walked into the kitchen, and all conversion ceased.

"Jason, I'm hungry.." I said trying not to sound whiny.

"Go ahead and order room service. Whatever you get, just order double for me. " He said.
I nodded and went back into the living room.

An hour later, there was a knock on the door.
By then Vinny and Chief had went out, and Jason was taking a shower.

I answered the door.
There was a young tan, blue-eyed, chubby man at the door with a cart filled with food.
When he talked he had the most wonderful accent.
"Came here with room service." He said a smiled an breathtaking smile.
I ordered a lot of food. I was feeling fat.
He brought the cart in, and tried to engage in conversation with me, but them Jason came out the bathroom. He was wearing nothing but plaid pajama bottoms that hung off his waist, showing his V.

"Can I help you, tubby lumpkins? " He said rudely. My eyes widened.

"I-i was just dropping of room service." He said, stuttering a bit.

"Haha, okay? You brung it, yet you are still here." With that, the guy left, Without looking back.

"You are so mean." I said, taking a French fry of the tray.

He chuckled. "What was mean, was you leading that poor guy on."
He took a bite of one of the burgers and made a face.
"What the fuck is this?"
"Black bean burger. " I say Biting the one he had in his hand.

"It's Like addictingly nasty." He said taking another bite.

I laughed at his comment, and he smiled a little and took another bite.

"You should laugh more, it's cute..." he said, plopping down on the couch.
I pulled the cart next to me and sat beside Jason.

"Jason, can I ask you a question?"
I look at my hands and shoved three French fries in my mouth.

"Sure." He said.

"Well," I turned towards him.
"How old are you?" I ask.
He chuckled.
"I'll be 22 March 1st..." he said look down.

"What's today's date?" February 11th." He chuckled at my questions.

"Valentine's day is soon... " I say rocking.

"Yup" he popped the p.
"How did this happen.. at such a young age?" I asked.
He looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

"What?" He asked.

"Ya know... world's most wanted?" I asked, looking at him dead in the eye.
He chuckled.
"When I was younger... " he looked at me then his eyes froze over. "Me and my brother got involved in the wrong crowd. " I could tell He wasn't telling me everything, I wanted him to. But I decided not to push him... not yet anyways.

"Well what are you doing for v day?" I ask him sitting up.
"Getting lucky" he said and winked at me.
I rolled my eyes.
"I feel bad for that poor girl" I say before grabbing a whole bunch of French fries and shoving them in my mouth.
"These are really good." I say with a full mouth.

He gave me a sly grin, and when I swallowed the fries, just abruptly grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder.
"Jason, put me down!" I sternly whispered to him.
He just laughed.

Next thing I know I was on the bed and Jason was hovering over me.

"What are you doing?" I asked, hesitant.

"Finishing what I started on the plane. " he said smirking.
He started kissing my neck.

"Jaso-oh-please stah- ahh" I tried to get out.
I wanted him to stop.
No you don't. My conscious argued.
His hands massaged my torso, and his lips touched mine for a split second, before he took of my shirt and stared kissing in between my breast.
I bit my lip to keep from moaning.
"Jason please stop" I say breathy.

I felt him smiling against my skin.
"You don't really mean that." He whispered. Then French kissed in between my breast his teeth grazed my skin as he got the the top threading of my bra.
Just then he tore it of and started tugging at my nipples.
"Ah" I moan as he kissed down my body, cupping my boobs in each hand.
When he got down the the top of my leggings, he looked up at me and smirked.
He then rolled then off agonizingly slow.
I was kind of scared.
A criminal as your first? Wow Kat...
I say to my self, but I felt like jelly right now... I couldn't just push him away.
He might hit me or something..
Growing up in a strict home, I never really had time for boys, my father would have disowned me if I had sex before marriage, and I popped my first hymen in gymnastics...
But here I was, with the world's most wanted criminal, pulling down my leggings.
He slid them onto the floor and I was left in red laced underwear.
Justin kneeled in between my legs, eye raping me and biting his lip.
When his eyes met mine, his fingers slowly traced up my legs till then reached my inner thigh, he smiled and plunged in between my legs.
His teeth grazed the out side of my laced underwear, making me extra sensitive , then I felt his tongue through the lace, he was torturing me , I groaned.

He then removed my underwear, and it was skin to skin contact. I was dripping wet, my insides quivered as his tongue massaged my insides, I felt like I was gonna come and load and behold I did.
He licked up my body till he got to my face.
He grinded on me, still in his pajama bottoms, and kissed me, and on my neck.
"Please Jason." I said, getting tired of his games.

"Please what?" He said playing dumb.
I tugged at his bottoms and he smirked then removed them.
As soon as he did, it sprung out and my eyes widened.

"Scared?" He whispered lowly.

"That won't fit in me!" I screech.

"Don't worry, you stretch." Just then, he plunged into me, making me jump.

"Holy fucking shit" he said looking down to see if I was okay. At least that's what think he was doing.
"You are a virgin" he said looking at me. I just nodded.
"I'll try to go easy on you." He said, then he kissed my sweet spot as he slowly went in and out.

It hurt, but not the kind of hurt that you wanted to stop. He started to pick up the pace And it felt so good. I moaned his name, and then he went deeper making my legs clench tightening around him.

"Jason that's a lot." I say panting.

"I'm not even half way in." He chuckled.

"Wait w-ahhh! FUCK! JASON!"
He shushed me but I couldn't help my moans and yelling. He was just so large.
He damaged my insides, but after a combination of kissing my sweet spot, and pounding me raw, we found our release.
He collapsed on top of me, and our bodies were sweaty and fused together.

Well then... that was uhm-cough cough- I hoped you like this chapter, it was kind of just a filler Tbh. Well rate and comment. Thanks chew berry much