Chapter 14- In My Heart

Holis sweethearts, this chapter is dedicated to TehPeaceMaker and her story His little girl. That shit is Amazing. So check it out. Like legit. I'm pulling my hair waiting for an update but anyways. Enjoy, my loves

Katerina's POV
It's been two days since Jason told me all those things, and It's all I've been thinking about since that night. I haven't seen him since then either.
I was taking a shower in the jointed bathroom, thinking about it.
My bruises were very noticeable and they hurt like hell but not as bad as it did before.
The concept of Jason letting me go was all I've been thinking about since I've gotten myself in this predicament, and now that I've got the opportunity, I need to grab it. Especially now that I have a little one to look after.
My hand slowly traveled down to my hard stomach... I was always fit, but I know that in a couple of months, my stomach with look like I just swallowed a watermelon whole, it's so unreal.
I turned off the water and stepped out the the shower.

I grabbed a towel and walked over to the mirror, that was foggy, I wiped it off, looking at my reflection.
I loved my hair this short, but I also couldn't wait till it got longer.

I took the toothbrush out of the cup and started to brush my teeth.
A little part of me felt guilty.
Actually my heart was being squeezed as I remembered Jason's pained face as he told me that story.
He really wanted this baby to be cared for and safe, even though the baby wasn't even half way developed, you could tell He loved what will soon be a human being.
I spit and rinsed out my mouth.

But the only way for him to insure that it is safe is to be far away, right?

Even though it hasn't been that long since I first met Jason, I did care about him, and he did take care of me. He didn't treat me like a prisoner. He bought me things, he let me eat with his crew, he did his best protect me from Shama, even though he basically threw me under the bus at first.
But he did try. But of course that wasn't his fault. He had people that betrayed him.
The way he looked at his crew, you could tell they were his family.
He didn't talk to them like minions unless they were on a serious mission, and when they retired, they went happily, knowing that if they had trouble, Jason will be there to work for them. Because they were all the family Jason had.

I stepped out of the bathroom, wearing a Navy blue spaghetti strap and a pair of black yoga shorts.
I've been dressing for day and night a lot, no point of getting dressed up when you just sit around the house.
But today I wanted to go outside to the barn.
Britt told me that they had animals here, that's been attended to by a house farmer everyday since Jason and Alex were little.
I looked at my iv. I was supposed to put it back on, But I didn't want to, so I just walked out into the hallway.
I've only been out here once, and that was to help Brittany bring up the food. I haven't seen the downstairs yet. No one was around but I really wanted to go outside.
I started walking down the stairs and tripped a bit and arms caught me.
"What the hell are you doing? Are you trying to kill yourself?" Jason said sitting me up a bit.

"I just wanna go outside. I've been upstairs since I got here." I say scratching my forehead.

"Where is your iv? Is it gone?" He asked looking passed me.

"No I just didn't want to wear it." I rolled my eyes at his over protectiveness.
He sucked his teeth.

"Does it look like I care what you want? No. This isn't about what you don't feel like doing, it's about what you need to do. Stay here." He stalked passed me and went up in the hallway turning in the room which was mine.
The upstairs wasn't really big, it had 4 doors in a narrow hallway, but it got a lot of sunlight so it looked bigger, it had a vase with flowers in it in front of one door at the end of the hall and there was a few picture frames surrounding it. I was excited to see what the downstairs looked like.
Jason reentered from the room with my iv, first aid kit, and a pair of grey vans.