Chapter 12 - Hold Me

(Song's I used to write this chapter, Janine and the mixtape - hold me and Nicki minaj -I lied. Janine and the mixtape works better. Gives you the emotion so I'll me putting the sound track on. Don't play it until the doctor bringing them to the room)

Jason's POV

I was pacing back and fourth chewing on my thumb.
We were in the waiting room of the hospital, it's been about two hours.
When the doctors would walk passed I got even more nervous. Brittany was on the chair crying.
I even shed a few tears.
I don't know what's wrong with me...
When they took her away my heart was pounding out of my chest.
I've never felt this way... not in a long time at least.
She can't lea-
"Friends of Kat Finch?" Me and Brittany was immediately by his side.
"You are" he looked at his clipboard. "Jessica Behare and Thomas Kise?" He said and we nodded.
"Well I have some good news... and some bad new. It's my job to give you the bad news first." I was getting tired of his small talk.
"Well bad news, she had blood around her heart, her skull was cracked, and she had four broken rib. We had did heart surgery to drain the blood and we had to cut her hair to do the skull surgery, but we were lucky because if the fracture was a little more centered she'd be brain dead. We went to open her stomach to bolt up her ribs, but we saw a placenta sack forming... she is pregnant." My jaw dropped.
"Although she is alive, it's up to her to wake up, She could be in a coma from all the injuries and if she is in a coma for more than two weeks, we have to give her an abortion. Because she will not be strong enough to carry. We didn't put the bolts in her ribs, because if she decides to have the baby, she needs to heal naturally, and bolts could do damage to the baby."
I gulped.
"So in order for her not to kill my baby, she needs to wake up in two weeks?" His eyes widened.
"I'm sorry I did-"
"When can we see her?" Britt interrupted him.
"Now. Follow me." He started walking down the hall then he opened the door leading to another hallway, we turned a corner and it was the first door on the right.
He opened the door to reveal Kat hooked up to wires. Britt ran by her side and I just stood there in shock.

"We did all we could do... now it's her turn..." the doctor said before leaving and closing the door.
I walked slowly towards her, and looked down at her motionless body, her chest, little by little, rising and falling. I looked down at her stomach and tear after tear feel out of my eyes I quickly excited the room. I paced back and fourth and punch the brick wall three times, my knuckle was bloody and I slid down the wall...
Please please wake up.
*Flash back*
Alex where are you going? I asked my big brother, as I skated across the porch on my board.
He walked up to me and put me in a loose head lock, and gave me a noogie. "Don't worry about it just know that I'll be back. Cause I have my vest and when I'm have my vest I'm what?" He asked me as I struggled against his noogie.
"I can't answer if I'm dizzy, fucker!" I say and he laughed and let go bending to my eye level, I was small for a 15 year old
"Stop cussing you are not 18"
"But I'll be 16 in two days I say sticking my tongue out.
"Not with that attitude." He said rolling my eyes.
I looked at his vest.
"Don't worry about me I'll be back cause when I have this vest on, I'm what?" He said again.
"Invincible" I say.
"Damn right!"
He kissed my forehead and left.
I sat on the bench until about 4 and then I went into the house to watch tv.
Around 9 my brothers men came running in the house... but my brother didn't.
"JASON GET UP WE HAVE TO HURRY!" Delacy said Grabbing my arm.
I snatched it away.
"Where is Alex? "I say tears starting to form in my eyes.
Claire came through the house, an end looked at me with pity in her eyes. "Jason remember what Alex said." She said shaking her head.
I recalled the words He said to me on my 15th birthday.
If I ever die, don't mourn for me, because mourning doesn't do anything but hold you back from what's really important, and no it's not revenge... it's your life. Crying is okay, but you can't cry forever. Mourning leads you to wanting revenge cause you're hurt. But revenge just takes you away from what you are, And it can put you in a dark place.
I wiped away my tears, and my face hardened.
"Jason We have to go." She said Grabbing my hand.
I held on to all that, until someone starting sending me leads on my sixteenth birthday, then I started where my brother left off.
-end of flashback-
"Jason?" I heard someone whispering name. "I was still sitting on the floor.
I stood up and saw G looking through Windows.
"I'm right here." I say wiping my eyes.
He looked at me.
"Brittany's in the-" I was cut off my his arms embracing me.
"Man, I promise you she is gonna be okay." He pulled away and looked at me.

"That girl in there is a fucking fighter, ain't no way she can't beat whatever is happening." He said.

"she's pregnant..." I said clenching my jaw as a single tear brimmed my eye.
G was just sitting there astonished.
"They said if she doesn't wake up in two weeks they are gonna abort the child" I say with blurry vision and my voice crackling and I looked at the ground.

"I promise that she will make it through this, but I can't promise that your baby will... all there is to do is pray... just sit by her side and help her through this... if she wakes up and finds out she had and unwanted abortion, you don't know how heart broken she will be. Just sit there, there isn't much you can do but sit there and hope for the best." He said.
"I'm gonna keep her here till she wakes up." Can't risk being caught back in California." I say wiping my eyes again.
"How bout you take her to Canada, you can get her a home doctor, and stay at that ranch you and your brother use to take off to." He said.

I shook my head.
"It's been forever since I've been back home..."

"You should. Hospitals are bad for people in a coma. Maybe not being around death will help her not die." He chuckled.

I rolled my eyes at his shitty humor.
"Do you still have the double?" I ask him.
He nodded.

"Go ahead and go to the ranch, tell Adam to feed Vinny once a day.. when we finish her release forms I guess we will be on our way.." I say looking the the window of her room.
GIVE ME YOUR OPINIONS PLS