Prelude: the Beginning

"We're almost there, my Queen." One of the crew members said to Queen Zephyrina.

The large space ship called the Dragoness flew through space, heading towards Earth. Zephyrina, Queen of the Dragonids Empire, a powerful race of Dragonoid beings. She stood on the bridge, holding a bundle in her arms. She looked down at the bundle. The most precious thing to her: Her baby. She knew what she was doing. She knew it too well. But she doesn't want too. She doesn't want to give up her child. But she knew she had no choice. Her child had to be protected. Ever since the elders told her of a very big Prophecy regarding her newborn child, she and everyone knew he would not be safe there.

"Very good." She replied. She said as she turned to the crew member. "Prepare a message to the people of Earth and also prepare an escort. I'll meet them personally."

An advisor to the queen, a trustworthy friend of hers named Kyra, grimaced.

"My Queen," she said. "I don't think that's wise. The people of earth aren't to be trusted. We won't know what they'll do."

Zephyrina only looked at her advisor. "Don't worry, Kyra. They wouldn't dare harm me unless they want a war with our race."

She places a hand on her Kyra's shoulder. "I'm still going. If anyone is to give my child to them, it'll be me. Besides, this way, we may have an alliance with the humans."

She then closes her eyes. Then opened them. "I want to do this. I want to make it very clear to them."

She then turns and walks to her room, while tickling her newborn son.

A Couple of hours later, they have arrived at the planet Earth, home of the Human Race. One of her guards knocked on her cabin door.

"My queen, we have arrived at the planet Earth."

She replied. "Very good. I'll be on the bridge in a minute."

The guard then leaves. A couple of minutes later, Zephyrina arrived on the bridge, holding her newborn son. She speaks to one of the crews operating the telecommunications system.

"Send a message to people of Earth. I wish to meet the ones in charge." She ordered.

One of crew replied to her. "Yes my queen."

The crew member taps some of the controls. "The message has been sent, my queen." The crew member said.

Some time passed. One hour later, a beeping sound begins to sound on the telecommunications screen.

"My queen," the crew member said. "they have replied to us. As we enter the atmosphere, they'll send an escort. We're to meet with them and they'll lead us to the meeting place."

She replied. "Very well, escort me to the dock bay. We'll go in the escort ship."

The guards all replied. "Yes my queen." They surround her and lead her to the dock bay.

The lead pilot of the escort crew of 20 planes bearing multiple nation flags called to the rest of the pilots.

"We're almost to rendezvous point. Keep in eye out for the alien craft. Remember, no harm must come to the alien ship."

Moments later, they see a large alien ship enter the atmosphere.

"It's massive." one of pilots called out.

The ship entered slowly towards them.

"There it is." The lead pilot said. "Everyone, escort formation."

The planes surround the alien ship and escort it to the meeting location.

The leaders of every major country in the world are at the meeting location. The USA, Great Britain, Russia, Germany, China, Japan, France, Italy, and countless others. They watch on as the Alien Ship approaches. The escort crew of planes peeled off as the ship makes its final approach.