Chapter 26: True Lovers: David and Sora: the Light of Draconos

David always knew he didn't belong anywhere. He never knew he wasn't a human. But he felt it. Then he embraced his Dragonid lineage. He never felt love or loved anyone. Then he met Sora, the girl he fell maddeningly in love with. He never expected to die. And yet he died trying to save the one he loved. He never thought that the one he loved would give up her humanity to save him. But she did it for him. He never thought he would become a Dragon King or even become a giant dragon. But he became the Dragon King. To protect those he loved and cared for, he changed. He became a giant dragon. And now, before him is the Hydra form of Slazer, the snake king who hurt everything he cared about. His greatest fight begins.

(David:)

David's blue dragon flew towards Slazer. Slazer spotted him. He opened his 20 snake heads and beams of black energy were shot from them. David's blue dragon summoned a barrier which deflected all of the beams. He steadily kept on charging at the Hydra. Then impact. He collided with Slazer's Hydra and pushed him of the tower, which crumbled to nothing. He pushed and pushed and continued to push Slazer back. Slazer's multiple heads roared.

"Let me go, you bastard."

"No can do. We haven't impacted the moon yet. He said in his dragon form.

"What?" He asked.

Several of his heads turned around to  see where they were flying towards and shrieked in horror as he saw that they were getting closer to the moon.

"Why are we heading towards the moon?" He asked.

"Because that is our battlefield. Out of range so we can go all out." He said.

"Very good. Choice the right location is critical for deciding battle strategies. Well done Orion." He said.

"Aargh!!!" All of his snake heads roared in pain.

David rammed Slazer into the surface of the moon. Then he jumped back and landed on the surface. The Hydra got up and looked at David. The multiple heads continuously move. Then Slazer roared.

"Now, we can fight. I won't hold back now. I may not be able to become the Dragon King, but I can kill you yet again. After I kill you, I will conquer your precious Earth and your home planet Dragma. Then I'll rape your mother and your lover continuously. I will execution General Windrum for the death of my Queen, Vipra. And as for Theron, I'll make him my personal slave. All the while of this, I'll be drinking from your skull."

David just shook his head.

"Slazer. Your pathetic threats don't threaten me or anything. They're just empty words. You have caused me so much pain. Your men had continuously chased us. You attacked my friends. You almost invaded my planet. You kidnapped the only person I care for. And you beat her, threatened her. These are things I could never forgive. Then you tried to kill her. That pissed me off. Then you, bastard of a coward, stabbed me in the back and killed me. Then you almost killed my mother. All this things are unforgivable. You're vile, Slazer. You're a disease. A disease that needs to be wiped out. Today, here and now, you will die." He said.

He let loose a loud roar.
"LETS FINISH THIS!!!"

Then he charged. Slazer struck out his heads to attack David. David dodge each head. Some of the heads that struck, he severed them from their trunks. A huge mistake. Just like a regular hydra, if you cut one of Slazer's hydra heads, 2 more take their place. The hydra had more heads.

"Thank you. More heads is appreciated. Let me return the favor by giving you more beams."

Then all of the hydra snake heads opened wide and dark energy beams shot forward towards David. He threw up a barrier and rushed forward. As he flew, the barrier deflected the beams. With his right dragon hand, he summoned a fire ball and threw it at the hydra. It impacted and caused an explosion. The hydra roared and lashed it's heads forward. David sidestepped one. Then he brought his hand down and severed the head. Before it could grow more, David lit his hand on fire and smashed it into the stump of where the head used to be. The stump was cauterized.