Chapter 23: True Love: The Awakening

(Zephyrina:)

"No. No. No! No!!!" She screams. Tears running down hear eyes.

Her only love left, her lovely son. Dead right in front her eyes.

She let out a terrible wail. The only one a mother can do. When they have lost a child.

She fell to her knees. Tears falling from her face. The soldier elites could strike her down right then and there. She wouldn't care. Her only reason left to live was just killed. Damn the title, the empire, the fleet. Her only reason she had to keep on living was David. And now he's dead.

Slazer's snickering and laughing grabbed her attention.

"What a pathetic excuse of a Prince. To give his life to save a woman, a girl really, and worse a human nonetheless. Oh don't worry Prince. I won't kill her." He said as he kicks David's corpse and grabs Sora's hair. "I'll just continue to violate her for the rest of her life and put your corpse on display for all to see. 'The Prince who failed to save his Love'. A nice ring to it, don't you think?" He said as he lets go of her hair.

Zephyrina stood up and looked down. You couldn't see her face. But she screams at Slazer.

"Slazer!!!!"

He turns to the queen. "What?! You pathetic excuse of a queen. How your subject are even able to follow such a useless queen."

"You took the only reason I have left to live. Then you mess with his corpse and dishonor us both. I don't care anymore. I don't care if I die anymore. But if I am to die, I'M TAKING YOU WITH ME!!!!" She yells as she charges him. She will kill Slazer, whatever it takes. She will avenge her son's death, even if  it costs her her own.

(Theron:)

Theron was in the heart of the battle. He was killing enemy soldier Elites from left to right. This battle looks to be in their favor.

Then he hears the wail. The scream. He turns and sees the queen. She had fallen to her knees. He his head to see what she was looking and his bravado shattered. He saw the boy he watched over his whole life, the boy who he was friends his whole life, dead on the floor in front of Sora.

"Oh no." He said sadly.

He summoned his wings and flew in the air towards David's body. He slice his large sword to get Slazer to back away. Slazer chuckled as he dodged.

"Oh. You want to die too? You useless excuse of a Royal guard and protector. You let the one thing you were ordered to protect die."

"Slazer!!!" Zephyrina yelled. They both turned.

The door opens. More soldier elites rush in to fight the ESF elites.

"Damn it why reinforcement now?" He exclaimed.

"Theron!" The queen yelled.

"Yes?" He said sadly.

"You're authorized to you that form you kept hidden. We must avenge David. Kill them all!" She said before she spoken to Slazer.

"Yes. Ma'am." He said.

He looked at the body of his friend.

"I'm sorry my friend." He said with tears in his eyes. "I'm sorry I couldn't protect you. But I will avenge you."

He then stood and turn around to facing the slowly increasing soldier elites.

"They have done something unforgivable. They will all die! Prince Orion, no. Prince David will be AVENGED!!!" He yells.