Chapter 25: David vs. Slazer, Windrum vs. Vipra, Rise of the Blue Dragon

(David:)

David and Slazer were trading blows. However, not a single cut or stab wound or slash has touched David. When Slazer was able to get a lucky slash on him it didn't cut the skin. It just touched his arm.

"How is that possible? You should have been cut." Slazer sneered.

"Don't know. Must be the perks of being a Dragon King." He said as he kicked him back.

"Well, it seems that I should take it up a notch." He hissed.

Everyone stopped fighting to watch this battle. Sora watched on as David and Slazer traded blows. Theron held onto her and Zephyrina motioned the remaining ESF Elites to converge on them. Sora believed in him, but she was worried.

"Please win." She thought to herself. "Please don't die again."

Then the battle intensified. They moved so fast now, that they looked to everyone as a blur. The sparks continued to fly as blades clashed. David struck again and again and again. So did Slazer.

"You're good kid. I have to admit that. Though it makes me want to kill you again even more." He sneered.

"Stop talking. Flattery and taunts won't work on me." David said coldly. "You talk and talk. How about you just die."

He felt energy rush through him. Then with a thrust of his hand. Not even touching Slazer, Slazer flies back into the wall. He looked at his hand, stunned at what he just did. Then Slazer stumbled to his feet.

"How did you do that?" He asked.

"I don't know, but I guess I earned some new abilities as well." He mused.

"Whatever. I'll use an ability I been working on while using this stone!" He growled.

He stabbed his sword into the ground and then held out his hand. Then David saw a sphere of dark energy formed in his hand. Then with his other hand, he smashes his hand together with the sphere in between. Then he slowly opened his hand and the former sphere of darkness began to turn as if smoke or dark energy was sailing in between his hands.

David felt more energy rushing in him. Then both his started to catch on fire. Blue flames went all over his hands. He stabbed his sword in the ground as well. The flames got hotter and stronger.

In Slazer's hands was a large ball of swirling dark energy. Then he moved both his hands to his side.

"Try stopping this!!" He yelled.

Then he thrust his hands forward and a stream of dark energy left his hands and flew towards David.

David threw both of his to one side and then thrust his hands forward. From his hands flew a large blue flame wave that flew towards the blast of dark energy. The blue fire wave and the dark energy blast collided. The collision of the wave itself sent a shockwave which caused everyone to fall. Sora and the other hit the ground by the force of the collision.

David and Slazer continued to fire their beams. The waves continued to impact each other. David's eyes began glow. He then thrust his hands forward and more energy came forward. His blue fire intensified. His blue flames started to overpower the dark energy of Slazer. The blue flames began to overtake the dark energy and surge forward.

"NOOO!!!" He yelled.

The blue flames impacted and exploded. He was thrown into a wall and broke through. The explosion was about to hit Sora and the others, when David created a barrier of pure blue energy. The barrier stopped the blast, but the blast still impacted and killed most of the soldier elites.