Author's Notes

I take great pride in completing this story. Hopefully, everyone will like it. It was a great journey we all went on together. David's life changed forever because of the Jewel. He found love, fought a war, died and came back, and became a King.

But it wasn't just is journey alone. Sora finally became happy. She found a man she really loves. A lot of bad things happened to her, but in the end, she found love and had a beautiful baby girl. Her life went from sadness to happiness.

Lucy's was a little of a side character, but she was best friends with David and Theron.  She even found love. Not bad.

Theron was always a bodyguard, but he helped fight a war. He even can turn into a large dragon. He even become David's advisor. He's also a lucky guy to get Lucy.

Zephyrina has it rough the whole time. She had to give up her son to a world she doesn't know and hope he'll be safe. She even thought she lost him a couple of times, but he always comes back. She even fell in love with a great man. She even got remarried. She also has another child. She had a beautiful 4 year old girl named Luna. That's good for her.

Windrum's been through hell. He fought countless battles against tough opponents. He even lost his arm. But he never stopped loving and caring for Zephyrina. He was happy when she said yes to his marriage proposal. You dog. Way to go.

And Risa. She's been a great guardian as well. She even lead a mighty ship like the Majestic Prince. She's good.

I take pride in this story because it focuses on many things. Dragons, chases, battles, wars, death, sadness, happiness, etc. but it focuses mainly on love. Or specifically, True love. Love that will make a man give up his life for the one he loves. Love that makes a woman give up everything she has ever known to save a man she love. Sadly, true love doesn't exist. But it exist here. I would like thank everyone again for joining me on this journey. May the White Light of True lovers shine over you for always.