Chapter 11: Sora and the Flying Creature

6 months later.......

(Sora:)

Sora isn't your average girl. She never cared for makeup or gossip or pretty clothing. She never cared for big guys with muscle cars or big trucks. She didn't even care being popular or even perfection. And yet, she the most beautiful girl in Cevalon High.

She has long black hair with cute curls at the ends, bangs elegant looking. Most girls wear what they think is in fashion at the time. She wears whatever she wants to wear. Like she is now at night and under the light of the moon. She's wearing a black colored skull tank top and black cargo pants and black boots. She has a a black slim collar around her neck. Not too tight to choke her but not too loose enough for it to fall down her neck. Facial feature are elegant, nice cheek bones. Eyes a decent light blue. Skin tone whiter than normal but not to the point of pale. And her skin is clean, never touched by makeup or cosmetics. As if she needed it. And zits never show up. Which is odd for a 18 year old, where zits and pimples tend to thrive. Most girls at school thinks she's absolutely perfect. But she never thought she was perfect. Not even in the slightest. Her personality though is like the icing on the cake.

She's shy. Kind as well. She doesn't talk much and when she does, people fall for her beautiful voice. She never raised her voice or lash out. She never can get angry even if you mess with her. She loves to read. Sometimes even write. If she sees someone hurt or bullied, she'll stand up to them and help those who need. There are sometimes that people think she's an angel. But she's not. Other than all of that, there is one trait that can sometimes define her: sadness. Overpowering sadness. She hid it well, but at home, she tends to cry herself to sleep. She used to be happy all the time. She used to never shed a tear even if hurt. That is, until that day 3 years ago.

The day she'll never forget. The day her parents died. They were killed because their car exploded as they were leaving the house. It was rigged to blow. Well, that's what the cops told her and her aunt. Her father was a well respected judge and her mother was a lawyer. Go figure. You think they would dislike each other. But they never did. But, there were those who did. She remembered that her mother was doing a very big case to convict a mob boss in New York. Her father was the judge during the mob boss's case. They never took bribes, no matter how much. Because of this, their car exploded 1 week before the trial. What's worse of all, Is that she was there. She watched it all. She stood outside, waving at them when it exploded. Her voice was hoarse from all the screaming her beautiful voice could muster.

Her neighbors felt sorry for her and were always were kind to her. Some asked her if she would live with them. Even her aunt tried to get her to live with her. But she refused. Instead, she asked her aunt, who lived in a town close to Brinston(where David lived) called Sorenville. It's a lovely town that's a little bigger than it's neighbor with a population approximately 33,841 people and growing.

Her aunt smile when she asked her that. She told her that a house across the street from hers was vacated 3 weeks ago. It's was a big and beautiful old house. After most of the stuff was moved into storage, she sold the house. She didn't want to be reminded of this house, or mainly the pain she suffered when she stood outside of the house. The money her parents left her was large sum. She can take care of herself. And so she left New York and came to live in Sorenville. While living in her new house, her aunt asked her if she wouldn't mind if someone would live with her as temporary guardian. She didn't mind.

When school started back, she attended Cevalon high. She transferred all of her school transcripts months ago. She finished middle school in New York and was gonna attend a high school in New York. However, that was before the accident. During her first year attending Cevalon High, people saw how beautiful she was. Some of the girls tried to bully her, but it never worked. It was because her sadness was showing brightly. They didn't have the heart, no matter how jealous they were, to bully her. Some began to take a liking to her. She ended up being followed by a bunch of girls. To be friends. She never cared. She just did what ever she wanted to do.