Chapter 22: Death: the War Begins

(David:)

David, Risa, Theron, Windrum and Zephyrina stood around a rectangle table on board the Dragoness, Zephyrina's personal ship. It and the Majestic Prince are the flag ships of the fleet. The Dragonid fleet is  moving slowly towards its destination.

David couldn't think at straight. His mind was going everywhere. But only one thought always crossed his mind. Sora. It always came back to her. She was in danger because of him. He would never forgive himself if she were to die. He was so lost in thought that he didn't realized that they were talking to him until they shook his shoulder.

"David." Theron said.

"What?" He asked. Then he shook his head. "Sorry. Got distracted."

"It's okay. We know what you're thinking. And don't worry, we'll get her back."

"I know, I know." He covered his faced then removed it. "Okay, so what were we talking about again.

Zephyrina looked at him, concern on his face. "He must really love her to be this worried. I have a feeling that he would go through an entire army of serpentine soldiers, by himself if if it means to save her." She thought.

Windrum spoke. "Our scouts have reported the Serpentine fleet was sited near Frigkian, the moon near the planet Wariaga, the nearest planet to Serpentia. We're heading there as fast as we can."

He nods.

Zephyrina then spoke. "Meanwhile were preparing 2 of newest creations for the assault."

"What are they?" He asked.

"Both of them are ships. One is a weapon why another is a speedy fortress." She click a button on the mechanical table and a virtual display pops up. They're was a display of a ship in front of them it had 3 giant size thrusters and and 4 large rods connected to a large, round tube with a large turbine looking generator connect to the large tube. It was surrounded by large cannons and 36 turrets on each side of the ship. It was a heavily armed battleship.

"This is the weapon. It's the CXRH-3521. The Trinity Dematerializer Cannon BattleShip. Also known as David's Anger." Windrum chuckled.

"Funny." He said coldly.

Windrum continued. "The the large tube connected the 4 rods is the most powerful weapon we ever created. The rods turn in a circle motion while summoning particles and focusing in to a large ball of heavily condense particles. Then a beam on concentrated microwaves is shot from the tube and hits the ball, which causes a chain reaction. When the beam connects to the ball, the ball breaks apart and the energy released merges with the beam. When that happens, the newly created beam fires at the target. When it hits, it dematerializes anything near the target in a giant blast."

Zephyrina speaks. "It's a cannon that dematerializes anything that it hits."

"Why didn't he just say that?" He asked.

"He's a geek for weaponry." She giggled.

"Hey! But it's true. But also has powerful cannons and turrets to attack and defend while it charges. The ship itself is a weapon."

She hits another button. The picture turned into another ship but this one was smaller but it had multiple turrets about 50 altogether. But it had armor plating all over it. And it had a weird machine on the back and it's connected to another weird machine. Then he realized that he was looking under an thick armor on it's it.

Zephyrina spoke. "This is the VRGX-7364 Impenetrable Speeder. It has a newly created turbine engine and a newly created shield generator. The engine can move the ship at incredible speed and it can create a forcefield that nothing can penetrate. This is our assault ship. The one which will assault their moving Fortress the Medusa."