Chapter 3

Jordan's P.O.V.

Sam was alive, in my arms. Nothing could ruin this magical moment.

Except, of course, Sam deciding to remind me that my mom was here.

Right behind us.

I sighed as my mom walked out of the door like the bitch she was.

It was even worse when she found out about me and sam.....

*FLASHBACK*

I was at my new apartment after Sam and I broke up. I was alone and I was sound asleep, finally. And then my stupid phone started ringing at three in the morning.

I held up my phone and the name on it almost made me fall out of bed.

I answered it hesitantly.

"Mom?" I said quietly.

"How dare you?! HOW ARE YOU GAY WITH THAT LITTLE BITCH?! I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY DAUGHTER!!!! HAVE FUN FUCKING THAT LITTLE SLUT!" She screamed. She was drunk, I could tell.

I sighed heavily.

"Mom, calm down. It's not bad to be gay. Please just don't hate me..." I whispered.

"TOO LATE. NO DAUGHTER OF MINE IS FUCKING GAY. YOU'RE JUST A LITTLE FAG THAT NO LONGER HAS MEANING IN MY LIFE." She screamed before hanging up.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I still had the scars on my wrist from that night.

I sighed again and got up. I kissed Sam's cheek and hit the nurse button and then went to find my mom.

"Mom? Where are you?"

I saw her on steps near an exit. She was staring out the little door and her chin was cupping her hand. Her eyes were red and puffy.

"Mom. Are you you ok?" I asked as I sat down next to her.

She looked at me and shook her head.

"No I'm not. I'm a horrible person, Jordan. I'm so sorry for what I said. I still love you so much. I can see that you two really love each other. I want to be apart of that. I'm so sorry."

To say I was shocked was an understatement. I was bewildered.

"It's ok. I love you too and I've missed you like crazy." I hugged her tightly.

She smiled at me.

"Let's go see Sam and see how she's doing. I can catch you both up on everyone. Ok?" She asked.

I nodded and smiled hugely.

We walked back to Sam's room and saw that she was reading a magazine with a smile on her face. She looked up when we entered and confusion swept across her face. She looked adorable when she was confused.

I sat next to her and she hesitantly put her arm around me.

"Sam it's ok. I accept you guys now." My mom stated with a small smile.

Sam looked bewildered but smiled.

"Thank you. I know Jordan has missed you a lot. I'm sorry we didn't tell you personally." Sam said strongly.

My mom shrugged and sat in a chair.

We talked about my family for hours and we were all really happy.

I was thrilled to have my mom in my life. I needed her and had missed her.

And she's finally back.