Chapter 30

Omg guys. It's the last chapter. This is it. I'm sure I'll start another story again but I'm not sure when. Thanks so much for the people that read this and like the updates! And thanks so much to the one and only @BABY5629 for being the inspiration to this story. Love you Boobear! :) and now here's the final chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sam's P.O.V.

*several weeks later*

I heard my phone ringing and rushed to answer it, knowing it was probably Jordan.

"Hello?"

"Baby, we need to talk. I'm coming to your work now. I'll be there soon. Love you." Jordan said quickly into the phone.

"Uh ok? I love you too and drive safe!"

Jordan arrived a few minutes later, towing Liam with her.

"Jordan? Liam? What's going on?" I asked, confused.

"Well, after our amazing honeymoon, I did something without you knowing. I went and got artificial insemination. And I just got a pregnancy test back." Jordan rushed out.

"What?! What are the results?" I almost shouted.

"Momma's pregnant!" Liam shouted.

"Oh my God! Really?!"

"Yeah! And I'm finding out the gender tomorrow!" She said, a huge smile on her face.

Times like this made me realize how happy I was. Seeing my son and wife, happy and smiling about something that made me happy too, it made me feel on top of the world.

I lunged forward and hugged her tightly and kissed her with enthusiasm.

"That's amazing baby! I'm so happy! I can't wait!"

I kneeled down in front of Liam, grinning.

"How about we celebrate with some ice cream? How's that sound buddy?" I asked him.

He hugged me tight and jumped up and down.

"Yay! Ice cweam! And a baby sister!" He shouted.

"Buddy, the baby might be a boy." I explained.

He just shrugged and ran off towards the car.

"C'mon, my beautiful and pregnant wife. Time for ice cream!" I said to Jordan, smiling.

She laughed and grabbed my hand as we walked out to my car.

------

*the next day*

Jordan's P.O.V.

I was all giddy. I was pregnant. I had my own child inside of me. Of course, Liam was my son, but it hadn't been me that had given birth to him or carried him for nine months. And that would finally be me.

I walked into the doctor's office with Liam and Sam both holding my hand. Sam had a smile plastered on her face still.

"Liam, go wait with mommy. I have to do boring paperwork." I said to my son.

He smiled and ran off to the place with the kid's toys and Sam chased, almost as excited as Liam was. I grinned.

"Hi, I'm Jordan. I have an appointment to find out the gender of my baby." I said to the lady at the front desk.

She smiled warmly and handed me some papers, telling me to fill them out and then I could go in. I sat down and filled out the papers, easily answering all of the questions. I handed her the papers and she said I could go back and get checked out. Sam and Liam followed me into the room, both being quiet.

"Hi, Jordan. I'm Doctor Samuels. How are you doing today?" The doctor asked nicely.

"Great! Ready to see what our baby is gonna be!" I said, smiling at Sam.

Sam walked over to me and grabbed my hand and kissed my cheek before I laid down on the table and pulled up my shirt.

There was cold gooey stuff placed on my tummy and then he turned on a machine and placed a monitor thing on my stomach. Sam and I intently watched the screen, waiting to see the baby.

And then I saw it. A tiny little figure and a tiny little heartbeat. I smiled and Sam kissed my forehead.

"Well, it looks like you guys are having a baby girl!" Doctor Samuels announced.

I was thrilled. A little girl! I looked over to Sam and saw tears of happiness in her eyes and a huge grin on her face. She looked at me too and hugged me tightly.

"A little girl.... Wow." She whispered.

Sam let go and picked Liam up. She grabbed his hand in hers and gently placed it on my stomach, resting where the monitor had just been.

"Guess what buddy? You were right. There's your baby sister in there. Say hi." She said softly to him, barely loud enough for me to hear.

"Hi, Lexi. I'm your big brother. I wuv you." He whispered to my stomach and then he lightly kissed it.

And in that moment, I knew that I would be happily almost always. With my adorable son, amazing wife, and a daughter on the way. I knew everything would end up ok as long as I had those three wonderful people. And when Sam smiled at me like I was her world, I knew I would.

The end.

Oh wow guys. These three books have been amazing for me to write. I'm a little sad to see this book go, actually. But I like the ending a lot so I'm kinda happy too. I love all of you and especially you, @BABY5629 :) please keep following me cuz I'm not done writing yet guys! Love you all xx :)

-Sierra