Chapter 5

Sam's P.O.V.

"Will you marry me?" I asked.

A year slid down her cheek and her beautiful smile lit up her face.

"Yes, of course!" She yelled.

I slid the ring on her finger and then kissed her with all of the passion in my body.

"I love you. Forever?" I whispered in her ear.

"And always." She whispered back.

We walked off stage, hand in hand, both smiling like idiots.

Trish ran up to us and hugged us with tears on her cheeks. I chuckled lightly at the sight.

"Mom! I didn't even see you!"

Trish smiled.

"That's because you were focused on her, hon. It's ok. It was so cute. I can't wait for your wedding!!!"

I had to admit, I was surprised. I'd never expected her to be ok with us and accept it. And now she's super cool with it. It's a little weird for me but it was nice.

We talked with people for another hour or so before Jordan decided it was time for home.

"Sam, come on. Let's go home. I'm tired baby."

I nodded and put my arm around her shoulders.

"So how did you like everything? Did you like talking to all of our old friends?"

"Yes! It was awesome! I loved every part of it. I love you. Thank you so much." She smiled and kissed me lightly.

********

The next morning, Jordan had to go back to work. She had taken lots of time off and we needed money for all of the hospital bills.

While she was at work, an unknown number called me.

"Hello?"

"Hi is this Sam?" A male voice asked.

"Yes? Who is this?"

"It's the hospital. We got some test results back. Um, we've got some news."

I froze up a bit.

"What is it? Am I ok?" I asked.

"You're fine. But well, uh, you're pregnant."

What?

"What? I'm pregnant? That's not possible."

"It is. Was the man the raped you protected at all?"

"Not that I know of..... Oh, fuck." I dropped the phone and ran to the bathroom, my hand clamped over my mouth.

It made perfect sense though. I was late, I had been getting really sick lately (I thought it was stress from memories), I had been eating a lot more, putting on weight, and had been sleeping weird.

But how could I tell Jordan?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's short! It's a filler though. I promise it'll get better! Vote and comment????? :)