Chapter 19

Sam's P.O.V.

"Jordan? Can we talk for a second?"

Jordan looked at me with curiosity on her beautiful face and walked over to me.

"Sure, what's up babe?" She asked.

"Well since we've had hardly any time for us lately, how would you like to go on a date with me?" I asked her, smiling.

She smiled and nodded. "Yeah! We've gotta find a sitter though."

"I've got that taken care of. At seven tonight, we're going out. Dress casual babe. I'll see you then!" I said and then left for work.

The past two weeks had been amazing. I had met some awesome people and they had welcomed me eagerly. I did all of my own stunts and it was a lot of fun.

----------

Jordan's P.O.V.

I had really missed Sam. She was right, we hadn't had time for us lately and I hated it. Hopefully tonight will be fun and relaxing. I looked at the clock and it said that it was 5:30. I hopped in the shower and then dried and curled my hair. After that, I had thirty minutes left so I found a cute outfit and put some makeup on to match.

"Liam! Come here buddy." I picked up my adorable son. He smiled at me.

"You're gonna stay with grandma and aunt Peyton tonight, okay? Mommy and I will pick you up tomorrow. Is that alright?" I asked him.

His face lit up with excitement and he shook his little head. I ran my hand through his very short hair and smiled. I was happy to see it growing back.

Liam and I went to pack his clothes up and some toys. We had just finished when I heard a knock on the door.

"Go say go to grandma!" I told to Liam.

He ran off and I followed him. I saw my mom pick him up and smile and Peyton pinched his little cheeks.

"Thanks mom. Sam and I appreciate it a lot."

My mom smiled and nodded. "Anytime. Go have fun. We'll be fine." She said and then left.

I sat down and waited for seven to come.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it was so short and lame :/ but I promise the next one will be longer and better. Vote??? And comment! Thanks :)