Chapter 4

Sam's P.O.V.

*Six weeks later*

I remember my whole life now. I don't remember what happened when I had died but it didn't seem very important anyway. I was alive and happy with Jordan.

Today I was surprising her. I had left her a text and had delivered her a dozen red roses and a box of chocolates.

I had decided to propose to her again. She had given the ring back but I hated having it. It was hers. But I had to go see her mom before seven tonight first. That's where I was headed.

I walked up to her parents house and knocked lightly.

"Hi Sam! What a surprise hon. Come on in." She smiled.

I walked in and sat down on her couch and looked at the ground.

"Is everything ok?" She asked.

"Uh yeah. Everything is fine." I said nervously.

I took a deep breath.

"As you know, Jordan and I have been together for a long time. Over six years. So I think it's time for us to take it to the next level. I want your permission to marry your daughter. I proposed once but then I messed up. Bad. I promise you I won't do that ever again. I won't hurt her. I will never leave her. She will always have me and I will do my best to always make her happy. Will you give me permission to have her hand in marriage?"

Trish teared up and smiled.

"Of course, Sam. I trust you with her. You have my permission. I know her dad would give her away if he was still here."

A tear fell from her eye and I went to hug her.

Jordan's dad had died when she was fifteen. Horrible car accident. It was awful.

"I know he would. Thank you." I smiled.

********

Jordan's P.O.V.

I walked in to the hotel, extremely confused.

Sam told me to be here at seven. I was and she wasn't.

A guy dressed in a tux walked up to me and offered his arm.

"Jordan come with me. Sam told me where to take you."

I took his arm and he led me to a big ballroom. It looked like a party was happening.

A small stage was set up and Sam was in the middle of it, sitting on a stool with a guitar resting on her leg and microphone in front of her mouth. I was led to the front table and I sat down.

"Uh can I have everyone's attention please? Thanks. So uh this is for my beautiful girlfriend. I dedicate this to her. This is called Little Things and it's kinda our song." She smiled.

"Your hand fits in mine like its made just for me,

Bear this in mind it was meant to be,

And now I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks,

And it all makes sense to me.

I know you've never loved the crinkles by your eyes when you smile,

You've never loved your stomach or your thighs,

The dimples on your back at the bottom of your spine,

But I'll love them endlessly.

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth,

But if I do, it's you, oh it's you, they add up to,

I'm in love with you,

And all these littles things.

You can't go to bed without a cup of tea,

And maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep,

And all the conversations are the secrets that I keep,

Though it makes no sense to me.

I know you've never loved the sound of your voice on tape,

You never want to know how much you weigh,

You still have to squeeze into your jeans but you're perfect to me.

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth,

But if it's true, it's you, oh it's you, they add up to,

I'm in love with you,

And all these little things.

You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you,

And you'll never treat yourself right, darlin, but I want you to,

If I let you know, oh, I'm here for you,

Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you, oh.

And I've just let these little things slip out of my mouth, 'cause it's you, oh it's you, it's you, they add up to,

And I'm in love with you,

And all these little things.

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth,

But if it's true, it's you, oh it's you, they add up to,

I'm in love with you,

And all your little things."

She sand wonderfully and her voice was full of love and emotion. She smiled and everyone clapped.

"Jordan, come here my princess." She called me up.

I walked up there and she was already standing and waiting. She grabbed both of my hands and looked me dead in the eye.

"Jordan, I've loved you since I first saw you in seventh grade. I knew I had to make you mine. You had to be mine somehow. And over these past six years, you've really become mine. I love you so much. I promise to never ever hurt you again. I'll keep you safe and I'll never leave you. So I only have one thing left to say."

She dropped down to one knee and pulled out a familiar black box.

"Will you marry me?" She asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it took so long!!!! I promise I'll update more but next week I can't :( I have diabetes camp and no phones are allowed :/ but this summer there will be lots of updates!!!! Vote and comment, yeah????????

P.S. I love you :)))))) @BABY5629