Chapter 22

Jordan's P.O.V.

I woke up cuddled up to Sam, relaxed and happy. Her breathing was slow and even, her heartbeat calm and slow. Listening to her heartbeat almost made me fall back asleep. But I didn't. I sat up, stretching out on the big bed. I heard Sam yawn and sigh and then she sat up too.

"Good morning, beautiful." She murmured, pressing a light kiss on my bare shoulder.

I grinned and kissed her gently and quickly.

"Well we don't have to pick Liam up until five tonight. We have the whole day. What do you wanna do?" I asked Sam.

"We already have stuff planned." She replied.

She stood up and went to her suitcase to get some clothes. She pulled on a simple blue V-neck and dark skinny jeans and her usual converse. She grabbed more clothes and threw them on the bed.

"Get dressed, love. I'll go order breakfast." She smiled and then left the room, going to the phone.

I pulled on a flowy green tank top and jeans similar to Sam's and then my flats.

I walked up to Sam, who was facing away from me, and wrapped my arms around her waist, resting my head on her shoulder.

She turned around and kissed my forehead before putting her arms around me. Sam was quite a bit taller than me when she stood up straight, so I had to stand on my tiptoes to kiss her. She laughed and kissed me back.

There was a knock on the door and Sam went and answered it. She brought a little table filled with food for breakfast.

"Eat up. We're leaving pretty soon." She said before digging in.

----------

Sam's P.O.V.

I drove over to the place and parked. Jordan's face clearly showed her confusion. I smiled.

I led her into the small place. It was sort of like a pub, but it had a stage set up for performers. There were about a hundred people already seated and waiting for the next performance. I dragged Jordan to the front and sat down in our reserved seats. A few minutes later, I get the signal.

I bound up on stage and turn the microphone on.

"Hello everyone! Most of you already know who's performing but for those who don't, please welcome One Direction!!!" I introduced.

The five boys walked on stage, waving and smiling to everyone as loud cheers erupted. Jordan looked absolutely shocked but cheered with everyone else.

"Hi guys! Thanks so much for performing today!" I thanked them.

"It's no problem at all! We haven't performed much since 2015 so it's great to perform today!" Niall's Irish accent replied.

"Let's get started!" Louis added with a smile.

I hopped off stage and went to sit by Jordan. She attacked me, hugging me tightly.

The boys played for an hour, singing their best songs.

"Alright, everybody. This is the last song of the night. We have someone that's gonna help us with this one though! C'mon Sam." Harry announced.

I walked up on the stage and smiled, giving a little wave. Niall handed me a microphone.

"This song is dedicated to my fiancé, the love of my life. This ones for you, princess." I announced to everybody.

The boys all sat on the stools and I sat with them.

Zayn started off Little Things. Everyone went except Niall and I so far. Then Niall's solo came but instead of his voice, everyone heard mine.

I heard some cheers and claps as I sang. Jordan smiled hugely and tears filled her eyes.

Niall took over and sang Harry's second solo. The song ended and cheers and clapping filled the place.

"Thank you everyone for coming!" Liam thanked everybody and then we all got off stage.

I turned to the boys and smiled.

"Thank you guys so much for this. If you ever need anything, let me know." I thanked them.

"No, this was our pleasure. We haven't performed in such a long time." Zayn replied.

"Hold on, you guys. I'll be right back." I said to them before rushing off.

I ran out and grabbed Jordan's hand tightly.

"C'mon. There's some people you might wanna meet." I said to her.

Jordan almost screamed when she saw the boys all waiting.

"Hello there, lovely! I'm Liam." Liam introduced himself to Jordan. He hugged her and then smiled at her.

"I'm Louis. Pleasure."

"I'm Niall!"

"Zayn."

"And I'm Harry Styles." They all introduced themselves to Jordan, who looked overwhelmed.

"Uh, hi, I'm, um Jordan. It's so amazing to meet you guys!" She stuttered out.

I wrapped my arm around Jordan just as Harry put his arm around Louis.

"Would you guys like to come with us for some drinks, possibly?" I asked them.

"Why, sure! We'd love to." Louis responded.

And with that, we went off to spend the day with One Direction.