chapter 4

Lauren sat in her room thinking of what to wear. Cute, casual? She had decided that she wanted to go casual, torn up jeans, flannel shirt, some black and white vans.

Lauren washed her face and combed her hair, she applied eyeliner and mascara and walked out of her room. She softly knocked on Ally's door "Hey love, are you ready?" Lauren asked. "Yeah, I am." Ally said smiling as she opened her door.

Lauren was amazed at how good she looked, Ally put on a black crop top with some high wasted shorts and some black flats. She also curled her hair.

"You're beautiful, you look amazing, Ally." Lauren said as she stared at Ally. "Aw thank you." Ally said as she and Lauren both headed towards the front door.

"We have to pick a friend of mine up, she lives about 15 minutes away, is that okay?" Lauren asked, "Yeah, that's fine." Ally said as Lauren opened the front door and let Ally out.

They headed downstairs and got into the car. "We should listen to music." Ally said as Lauren was turning on the car. "Okay the aux cord is right here, put whatever you'd like on." Lauren said smiling as she handed over the aux cord.

"So you like Jlo?" Ally asked. "Yeah I do." Lauren answered. "Well maybe you know this song, I love it." Ally said as she put the song Jenny from the block on.

Lauren smiled and both of the young girls headed to Dinah's house. They arrived and saw Dinah outside waiting, Dinah immediately got into the car "You and Normani take the longest to pick me up, WHY!" Dinah asked sarcastically. "Um Dinah, you live almost 15 minutes away. Maybe you should get your own car." Lauren said. "Little girl don't catch no additude-" She joked, "Anyways, is this the BE-AU-TI-FUL Ally girl you were telling me and Normani about?" Dinah asked trying to make Ally get the hint that Lauren likes her.

"Um yes. Ally this is Dinah, Dinah this is Ally." Lauren said nervously. With Dinah, you never knew what she would say. "Let's listen to Beyonce, hand me the aux cord pleaseeee!" Dinah asked Lauren.

Lauren looked at Ally, but Ally had already unplugged her phone and handed the aux cord to Dinah, "Oh, thank you dahlin." They listened to Beyonce all the way to mall.

"We're here." Lauren said as she parked and turned the car off. "Normani just texted me, she's at forever 21." Dinah said as she was getting out of the car. "I knew she couldn't wait for us." Lauren said as all 3 of the girls where entering the building.

They passed the food court and went up the escalators, they finally went into Forever 21 and saw Normani waiting by the door, "There you guys are! I need help wi- oh, you must be Ally, right? Lauren was telling me and Dinah all about you." Normani said as she winked at Lauren.

"I guess Lauren talks about me a lot huh? Ha ha, I'm Ally nice to meet you." Ally said smiling at Lauren. Lauren knew what Normani and Dinah were doing, she didn't mind but she didn't want the girls to say anything that shouldn't be said.

"Um lets go ahead and go in." Lauren said as she let out a nervous laugh. "This shirt is pretty oh god why did we have to come in here." Ally said jokingly. "You want it?" Lauren asked Ally. "I do, but I can wait." Ally said as she set the shirt back down, "No get it, I'll buy." Lauren said as she handed the shirt to Ally.

"Lauren, you already bought me breakfast, I don't want to take all your money." Ally said as she set the shirt down. "Ally, you're not taking my money if I'm offering to buy you stuff." Lauren said as she picked the shirt back up and held it in her arm.

"Be lucky, she never spends her money on anyone but herself. She doesn't even buy us candy." Dinah said as she winked at Lauren.

Dinah and Normani continued looking around. Lauren went with Ally to the dressing room area to try on some clothes. Lauren didn't have anything but Ally had two shirts.