chapter 14

"Are you guys ready?" Ally asks her parents. "Yes mija, whenever you two are." Patricia says. "Well we've been ready!" Ally laughs.

As they all walk outside and to the car Ally asks, "And brother? Is he going to come?" "He might not make it, he has to work late if he wants a promotion." Jerry answers.

"Aw, dang. I really want to see him." Ally sighs. Ally and Lauren climb into the backseat of the car, "What resturant mija?" Patricia asks.

"Texas Road House? If you guys want." Ally says smiling. "I've never eaten there before so whatever ya'll decide is fine with me." Lauren smiles. "Texas Road House it is." Jerry smiles.

The resturant was a good 25 minutes away so Ally sat in the middle so she could be closer to Lauren, Ally then pulls her phone out.

"Babe lets take a picture." Ally says as she opens snapchat to take a picture.

"I bliiiinked." Lauren says laughing, "Yeah but you still look beautiful." Ally says smiling and tapping the picture to type.

Ally rested her head on Lauren's arm while her hand was on Lauren's thigh, Lauren sat there quietly listening to the conversations Ally and her parents shared.

The arrived at the restaurant, "Let's go eat!" Jerry says parking the car.

"Need help mom?" Ally asks. "No mija, I got it." Patricia replys as Lauren opens to door to exit, "Is this dress too much?" Ally asks quietly.

"No!!" Lauren answers truthfully.

They all walked intot the restaurant which had a line of people waiting to be seated, there was definitely more than 10 people but less than 20 waiting.

Ally, who was impatient did not want to wait and standing there made her frustrated.

"How long does it take to get a damn table?!" Ally yelled aloud.

"Ally!" Patricia whispers.

"Babe!" Lauren says nervously.

"Oh my god I am sorry I just get so impatient when waiting in lines." Ally explains.

"Come on, let's go to the restroom before you yell out something again." Lauren laughs.

The girls walk to the back to go to the restroom, "Are you okay?" Asks Lauren. "Yeah I told you, just impatient." Ally sighs.

"Yeah well that makes two of us." Lauren hints. "What's that suppose to mean?" Ally smirks, "It means, I can not wait to umm, apologize, to you when we get to your house." Lauren smiles.

"Well, I can wait." Ally jokes, Ally remembered the first time she and Lauren had made love and she loved the way Lauren made her feel.

"You're such a tease." Lauren sighs, "You're such a secret keeper." Ally says jokingly, "Am not," Lauren sighed, "Okay well, that's why I want to apologize to you tonight."

"Come on, let's see if they got us a table." Lauren says.

Walking out they went to to the front where Ally's parents were waiting, "Are you okay mija?" Patricia asks. "Yeah mom, I'm sorry." Ally says, "Good, they said we have about 5 minutes left so just wait." Her mom whispers.

"Babe, I love you." Ally says resting her head on Lauren's shoulder, "I love you more baby." Lauren smiles.

Things weren't fixed between them, but Ally loved Lauren, and she knew she would never leave Lauren over some girl who dislikes her.

After waiting, they finally got a table, they walked to their table and sat down, they ordered their drinks and food.

"So Lauren, how did you meet Ally?" Jerry asks, "She showed up at my doorstep and we introduced ourselves."