chapter 3

Lauren walked out of Waffle House and saw Ally waiting by the car, Lauren was eager to see what else the day has to offer.

"Can I call you Lo? or Lolo?" Ally asked smiling. "If you want to!" Lauren answered. They both got into the car and drove back to the apartment.

"Ah, thanks for breakfast Lo, now lets watch some scary movies." Ally said happily.

They got off the car and walked up the stairs. Lauren opened the door to their apartment "Cute ones first." Lauren said as she stepped aside and let Ally in first, "Never heard that one before." Ally said as her cheeks blushed. "Well, now you have." Lauren said as she smiled and walked in behind Ally.

"Hey Lo, I'm gonna go change into something comfortable." Ally said. "Oh me too!" Lauren said as her walked behind Ally. They both went into their rooms and changed.

Lauren just changed her jeans, she put in joggers and socks. Ally put on a cute sweater with some shorts and socks.

Lauren walked into the living room with Ally following behind her, "So Ally, whatcha wanna watch?" Lauren asked as she turned the TV on.

"Hmmm, idk you choose." Said Ally. "Okay, what about Insidious?" Lauren asked. "Um sure but I'm gonna be scared the whole time." Ally said with a pouty face. "You don't have to be scared love, it's just a movie, besides, you got me here I'll slay anyone who trys to mess with us" Lauren said.

Ally laughed and sat on the couch, she lifted her feet up on the stool and waited for Lauren to play the movie. "I just wanna say sorry in advance because I am probably gonna fall asleep." Ally said as Lauren sat down beside her, "Well, that's okay because I'll probably fall asleep too. Don't worry." Lauren said as she smiled at Ally.

The movie began playing and Ally was slowly falling asleep, she laid her head down on Laurens shoulder which made Lauren smile nervously.

Lauren thought it was adorable how Ally kept waking up and slowly falling back to sleep. Ally eventually fell onto Laurens lap and put her legs down to lay down. Lauren smiled and started to play with Ally's hair.

Lauren continued watching the movie and watching Ally, Lauren was staring at Ally's face and smiled, There was no denying that Lauren was developing a little crush on Ally.

Lauren finally let out a few yawns and finally fell asleep with her head leaning back on the top of the couch. They both slept for quite a while.

They both cuddled until Lauren had woken up, she saw ally hugging stomach, the couch was big enough for the two of them, so Lauren gently moved her to lay more comfortable. She stood up and smiled, her heart was filled with joy. She decided to let Ally sleep. She walked to her room and picked up her phone. She had tons of messages from Dinah and Normani.

Group Chat
Dinah: Lauren how did it go?

Normani: Yeah how did it go?

Normani: Laaaaureeeennn! Answer us!!

Dinah: The nerve little girl, the nerve.

Normani: You better answer us NOW!!

Dinah: Maybe she murdered Lauren
Normani: Dinah shut up!!