chapter 8

friday -

Lauren and Ally had just woken up, both girls decided to get ready for the day, "Good morning beautiful." Lauren said changing out of her white t-shirt and put on a black crop top, not realizing that it was passed morning time.

"Good morning my love." Ally said as she was looking for her skirt. "Babe, what are we doing today?" Ally asked. "We're gonna have fun until Normani and Dinah come over and then have even more fun when they get here." Lauren said smiling at Ally.

Ally smiled, "Oh yeah, I totally forgot about that." Ally said as she changed into her black skirt. The girls continued to get ready, Ally curled her hair and put some makeup on.

Lauren straightened her hair and did a simple mascara and eyeliner look. "What are we gonna do while we wait for them?" Ally asked Lauren. "It doesn't matter babe, whatever you wanna do." Lauren said smiling.

"Well babe, I really don't care what we do as long as I'm with you." Ally said smiling. "Okay well how about I take the most beautiful girl in the world, a.k.a you, to dinner and maybe we can go watch a movie?" Lauren asked smiling at Ally. "Well that sounds perfect." Ally said smiling. Lauren kissed Ally on the forehead and went to her room.

Her phone vibrated three times so she walks over to her dresser and see's that it's Normani and Dinah.

Group Chat:

[Dinah: 2:32 AM] You guys theres this party tonight we should definitely go.

[Normani: 2:32 AM] Okay! Where is it at?

[Dinah: 2:32 AM] Mirage. The club. You know... across from the mall. He's having it there.

[Lauren: 2:33 AM] So ya'll aren't staying?

[Normani: 2:34 AM] Ooooh okay lets do ittt!

[Dinah: 2:34 AM] Lauren don't be stupid, you're gonna go with us. You and Ally both. We can party and then go to your apartment.

[Normani: 2:35 AM] You're gonna go!

[Lauren: 2:35 AM] Eh, I don't know, a party tonight? I guess I'm down but I don't wanna make Ally go if she doesn't wanna go.

[Dinah: 2:36 AM] Ask her now lil girl!

[Normani: 2:36 AM] ^

[Lauren: 2:36 AM] Ugh, okay I'll be back.

Lauren stood up and went to Ally's room, "Hey babe, I was just texting Mani and Dinah, they asked if we wanted to go to a party and I said I would go only if you wanted to. Soo do you?" Lauren asked as Ally was putting her shoes on.

"Um, yeah I'm down but I literally have never been to a club." Ally said laughing. "Really babe?" Lauren asked smiling. "Well I've been to a party and I've drank before but yeah." Ally said smirking. "Great well, I'll just go tell them we're down."

Group chat:

[Lauren: 2:42 AM] Well guys it looks like we are all going to a party, well a club, idk.

[Dinah: 2:43 AM] YAAY! We'll all go at like 11 cause I have stuff to do and get ready.

[Normani: 2:43 PM] Dinah want me to get you?

[Lauren: 2:44 AM] Okay we'll be there, now if ya'll will excuse me, I'm gonna go spend time with Ally (:

[Normani: 2:44 AM] ...mm girl wyd