chapter 7

Ally and Lauren both slept comfortably together, both hugging each other. Lauren had woke up around six.

Not wanting to wake Ally, Lauren slowly got out of bed and gently put the covers over Ally. Lauren walked into the living room to get her backpack.

She sat down at her table to study and finish some homework. Lauren took notes, did research, read books for almost an hour, she finally let out a sigh and put her head down on the table.

"You okay?" Ally asked standing up against the wall, "You're awake, and yeah babe, I'm just annoyed with all this work." Lauren said putting her books and papers back into her backpack.

Ally walked to Lauren "Baby, you don't have to be annoyed with that. We're taking a break from that stuff right? Plus, we have time to do all of that later, and I'll help you too." Ally smiled as she sat on Lauren's lap.

"Yeah babe, I know, thank you." Lauren said smiling as she wrapped her arms around Ally. "Babe, are you hungry?" Lauren asked Ally. "No babe, I'm not. Are you?" Ally asked. "Yeah I'm starving but I was gonna say lets go and eat but it's okay." Lauren said frowning.

"Aw babe, I'm sorry. Want me to cook for you?" Ally asked smiling. "You can cook?" Lauren asked smiling, "I never really cook, I bake more than I cook, but I can cook for you." Ally smiled.

"What do you want?" Ally asked. "Tacos?" Lauren said laughing, "Well then, tacos it is." Ally said as she stood up. "I'm gonna take a shower okay babe?" Lauren said. "Aw babe, no. Not yet." Ally said as Lauren stood up and wrapped her arms around Ally's neck gently, "Why not??" Lauren asked.

"Because babe, that can wait until tonight, if you know what I mean." Ally smirked, walking to the kitchen. Lauren smiled, "What do you mean?" Lauren asked smiling. "You'll just have to see I guess." Ally said smirking at Lauren.

Ally started cooking the tacos for Lauren. Lauren sat on the counter watching Ally, Lauren smiled constantly at Ally. Lauren thought Ally was adorable and sexy at the same time which drove Lauren crazy.

"Babe why do you do this to me?" Lauren asked Ally biting her bottom lip. "What do you mean?" Ally asked as she put her hands on Lauren's thighs and stared up at Lauren. "Like, why are you so cute and adorable, and beyond beautiful but so damn sexy at the same time?" Lauren asked.

"Babe.. That's not something I can answer." Ally blushed, "Your food is ready by the way babe." Ally said as she started making Lauren her plate.

"Ally these look so good." Lauren said standing beside Ally. "Here babe," Ally said as she handed Lauren the plate, "Let's go sit down." Ally said walking to the table and sitting on the chair.

Lauren quickly started eating, "Oh my god, these are so good, you're an amazing cook." Lauren said as she took another bite. "Well like I said, I don't like to cook, I like to bake, but I guess I can cook for you, and only you." Ally said flirtatiously.

"Uh-huh. I love you." Lauren said as she continued eating. "So babe, did you sleep good?" Ally asked, "I slept perfectly. You?" Lauren asked. "Me too babe, me too. So what do you wanna do tonight?" Ally asked. "Whatever you wanna do babe." Lauren said smiling.

Lauren hurried and finished eating, "I am so full babe. Those were bomb. Thank you beautiful." Lauren said as she pulled Ally closer to her.

"No problem babe." Ally said as she kissed Lauren on the lips. "So, do you still need to um, take a shower?" Ally asked as she walked into her room with Lauren. "Yeah, why?" Lauren asked acting as if she didn't know what Ally wanted.

"Mind if I go in with you?" Ally asked looking for clothes. "No.. um, not at all." Lauren smiled, "Okay." Ally said smiling back at Lauren.

"I have never showered with someone else, I kind of feel scared." Lauren laughed, "Neither have I, but it's okay, we just have to get comfortable around eachother." Ally smiled.