chapter 19

What really happened at The Cafe.

Dinah's POV:

I woke up, ate breakfast and sat outside with my skateboard, I was bored and had nothing else to do, I called Normani and we talked on the phone for a good while trying to decide what to do, but we couldn't find anything interesting to do.

We eventually just agreed on go the The Cafe like we usually do when Lauren is here.

I haven't spoken to Lauren since the day Ally got in that car accident and I didn't want to bother because I'm sure Lauren is already stressed out and I didn't want her to tell me everything until she felt like she could. She knows that Normani and I are always here for her.

So, I walked to Normani's house and I went inside and helped her choose an outfit and then we got in her car and drove to The Cafe.

"Ugh, is that Camila?" I hear Normani whisper to me, "Yeah, let's just not pay attention to her." I say, I didn't want my day to ruined with negative vibes.

We ordered our drinks and walked to our usual spot. Normani and I talked about things and reminiscing old times, "Camila keeps looking this way." I tell Normani, "But don't look back, don't make it too obvious." I quickly say.

"I can hear you, Dinah." Camila says in a sarcastic bitchy way, "Quit staring at us." I say out loud, "Nobody wants to stare at y'all." Camila quickly spites back at me, "Well then stop. Camila, what's your problem?" Normani says.

"Nothing." Camila says standing up and moving to a table further from Normani and I.

"Don't let her kill your vibe, now back to what you were saying.." Normani sighs, "I'm gonna just go talk to her." I say sliding out of the booth, "Dinah, please don't." Normani says but I act like I didn't hear.

I walk to Camila's table and see her set her phone down quickly, "What's your problem?" I say taking a seat in front of Camila, "Nothing is my problem, you and Normani just think I'm staring at y'all but I wasn't." Camila smiles.

"You are just a nobody, you hurt Lauren, she liked you and she thought you did too until you just used her for what? Sex? And on top of that, you got mad jealous when she chose Ally instead of you and then you wanted to start attacking Ally, but for what reason? The only reason I can think of is because Ally is better than you and always will be." I say angrily.

"Just stay out of our lives, Laurens, Normanis, Mine, Allys, just stay out of everything." I say before standing up, "Well, hasn't Lauren told you that me and her have been talking? Flirting again." Camila asked me.

"What?" I say not sure of what she said, "Yeah, me and Lauren are working things out, oh and how is Ally doing? Poor thing, she was in a wreck, did you hear?" She tells me smiling at me.

"Stay the hell out of it, Camila. Lauren hates you, I'm almost a hundred percent sure she would have told me and Normani that you were trying to make your way into her life, again." I say, "No, look at the texts, here." She tells me before handing me her phone.

"She has poor Ally over there fooled. I talked to Lauren and she even told me that she couldn't wait to see me. Maybe you should start asking her questions before you come to me and make false assumptions." Camila says.