chapter 11

"Bacon, egg and cheese sandwhich?" Lauren asks Ally.

"Yes!" Ally says smiling. "Alright, 2 bacon, egg and cheese sandwhiches!" Lauren tells the waitress. "On Texas toast!" Ally yells aloud.

"Babe!" Lauren says bursting out with laughter. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell." Ally says laughing.

"So just two bacon, egg and cheese sandwiches?" the waitress asks.
"yes." replies Lauren.

The girls both sat there for a while, Lauren hasn't told anyone she was leaving, not even Normani and Dinah. She decided to pull her phone out and text Normani and Dinah.

"I'm just texting Dinah and Mani, I can't leave without telling them." Lauren says. "You do that."

Group Chat:
[Lauren - 4:51 PM] hey?!

[Normani - 4:53 PM] Heey girl what's up?

[Dinah - 4:53 PM] Yes?

[Lauren - 5:00 PM] sorry they brought our food to us lol um hey I'm going to be in Texas for a couple of days I just wanted to tell you guys.

[Dinah - 5:01 PM] WHAT WHY

[Normani - 5:01 PM] you're going with Ally, right? Isn't she from there?

[Lauren - 5:02 PM] Yeah she is but she misses her family and I offered to take her to Texas.

[Dinah - 5:04 PM] That's so sweet of you Lauren. Ally is lucky to have someone like you. Just be safe okay, call us, too.

[Normani - 5:04 PM] Yeah be safe Laur, and call us when you get there, have you got the tickets yet?

[Lauren - 5:05 PM] Yeah we got them. I will call I promise I love you guys!!

[Normani - 5:06 PM] Love you too!!

[Dinah - 5:06 PM] love you too bishhhh !!
-
"Just finished texting them." Lauren says with a smile. "Lauren, I seriously need to take a moment to say thank you. When I got down here I knew nobody and you were and still are very sweet to me. I love you so much, I can't stop thanking you but yeah thank you my love, I owe you one!" Ally say's smiling. Lauren's cheeks grew red. Lauren loved when Ally told her stuff like that. It made her happy. "You mean a lot to me, I never believed in love at first sight, but when I first laid my eyes on you, I fell in love." Lauren say's bitting her bottom lip gently. Ally sat there smiling while drinking her orange juice.

The girls both talked and laughed while eating. Their flight was leaving at 8:00 AM the next day so they decided to just finish up and head to their spot by the ocean. The girls finished up eating and paid. They walked to the car holding hands, Lauren opened the door for Ally and shut it. Lauren put on Lana Del Rey's without you while she drove to their spot.

"You really love Lana don't you?" Ally asks Lauren. "She's my idol." Lauren answers as she play's another song from Lana. "I think I know what to get you for Christmas now." Ally says smirking. "Oh really? What?" Lauren asks laughing. "You will just have to wait and see." Lauren was excited to see what Ally was going to get her, she knew whatever it was Ally was getting her she would love it. "You know Christmas is in a month... It's November." Lauren says smiling. "Babe I know." Ally say's with laughter.

"Here we are." Lauren say's turning the car off. Both girls got off the car and walked to their spot holding hands.

"You know babe, I love talking to you." Ally say's running her fingers through her hair. "I love talking to you, too." Lauren says taking her shoes off. "Babe, I have a question." Ally says laying down in the sand and putting her head on Lauren's lap.