chapter 6

The next morning had arrived. Ally was hugging Lauren, her head rested on Lauren's chest.

Lauren had woken up first and looked at the clock which said 8:43 AM, "What the hell why am I awake this early?" Lauren quietly says rubbing her eyes.

"Hey babe, baby? Babe it's time to wake up." Lauren said gently moving Ally back and forth.

Ally woke up and took her arm off Lauren to strech on the bed. "What time is it?" Ally asked looking at Lauren. "It's 8:48 babe." Lauren said smiling at Ally. "Why are we awake this early school doesn't start until-" Ally said but Lauren interrupted.

"Babe I wanna take you to eat before school that's why." Lauren said kissing Ally's forehead. "Oh,okay babe." Ally said as she jumped out of bed to get her clothes from her room.

"Is this a good outfit babe?" Ally asked Lauren. "Yeah babe." Lauren answered. Ally took her shirt off in front of Lauren to change, "What? You never seen a girl change before?" Ally asked Laughing.

"No I have, but god. You are just perfect." Lauren said staring at Ally as she continued to change. "I'm gonna wash up okay babe." Lauren said as she went into her restroom.

They both continued to get ready and when they finally finshed they both walked out the door and went to waffle house, "Your favorite place on earth." Lauren said as she held onto Ally's hand.

"Ah babe you're the best." Ally said as she kissed Lauren on the lips. Lauren opened her door "Wait Ally don't open it yet." Lauren said as she hurried and jumped out her car and ran to the other side, she opened the door for Ally

"Now, shall we go eat?" Lauren said as she held her hand out for Ally to grab. "Well thank you Lo, and yes, I'm starving."

They both made their way inside to eat breakfast. They laughed and joked a lot. "Hey babe I have to study for this big test I have next week, do you wanna go with my to the library after my first class?" Lauren asked Ally.

"Yeah babe of course. As long as I'm with you I'm fine, just don't make me walk home." Ally said jokingly. "Trust me babe I'm not even going to acknowledge Camila." Lauren said.

"I know babe." Ally said smiling. "We better go babe It's 9:30" Lauren said standing up. "Okay love." Ally said as they both stood up to pay. Both girls walked out the door, Lauren, being the sweetheart that she is opened and shut the door for Ally.

They both arrived at the school, they got off and both walked to the courtyard. "We still have 10 minutes baby.." Ally said hugging Lauren. "I know babe, wanna just sit until class starts?" Lauren asked Ally.

"Sure babe." The girls both sat down and talked, "Lauren I wanna just hug you all day." Ally giggled as she kissed Lauren. "You're so cute babe. Come on." Lauren said as she grabbed Ally's hand.

As they where walking to class Camila started walking their way. "Hey babe, I'm sorry about yesterday." Camila said as she tried to kiss Lauren. "Uh no honey, this is all mine." Ally said in a sassy angry tone.

"Get out of my way, this doesn't have anything to do with you." Camila said as she pushed Ally hard. "Camila? What the fuck, don't touch my girlfriend. We broke up when you wanted to have... sex with me." Lauren yelled.

"Calm down baby, I'm here to make things right with us." Camila said as Lauren picked Ally up "Listen Camila, you're nothing but a flirt. I really like Ally and this is my girlfriend stay away from us." Lauren said as she tried to walk around Camila.

"Lauren please don't do this" Camila said pouting. "Camila, go away. Lauren is mine now." Ally said smiling in a sassy way at Camila.

Lauren and Ally both walked to class and left Camila standing there angrily.