chapter 12

They had finally made it to Texas. Ally became more nervous and anxious, don't get her wrong, she was excited to see her family and old friends, but the thought of her dad not wanting to have anything to do with her scared her.

"Babe? You okay?" Lauren asks Ally.
"Just nervous." Ally says squeezing Lauren's hand tightly,

"Everything will be alright baby."

The plane had landed, Lauren and Ally got off the plane to get their suitcases.

"Any idea of how we are getting to your house?" Lauren asks.

"Ugh I forgot you where leaving your car there. I can.. I guess I can call my dad." Ally says sighing.

Ally pulls her phone out and dials her dads number. Lauren was staring into Ally's eyes, she could tell Ally was nervous and scared but she was just as nervous as she was, the thought Ally's parents and friends disliking her, scared the crap out of her.

"Hey dad?" Ally says aloud.

"Dad it's Ally can you pick me up from the airport?" Ally asks.

"Please."

"We'll be waiting outside in the front, okay."

Ally hung the phone up and slid her phone into her pocket. "What did he say?" Lauren asks. "He's coming." Ally says smiling.

They begin to walk to the front of the airport with their suitcases, Lauren and Ally both sit down on the benches, Ally started to check her instagram while Lauren pulled her phone out her purse.

Laurens phone had 5 text messages, she automatically thought of her parents freaking out for not calling or texting

But it wasn't. It was Camila.

Text messages:
[Camila: 9:23 AM] good morning.

[Camila: 9:25 AM] laureeen we need to talk.

[Camila: 9:43 AM] so youre ignoring me now?

[Camila: 9:44 AM] dont act like you dont miss me.

[Camila: 9:46 AM] im sorry, i just really miss you.

-

Laurens heart was pounding and her focus turned to Ally, she didn't want Ally to know that Camila was texting her and she didn't want to start a huge argument now.

"Something wrong?" Ally asks noticing how Lauren was nervous.

"I- I'm just nervous, hope your parents and friends like me heh." Lauren says sighing immediately locking her phone with a password.

"Babe what did I say earlier? If I love you they will, too. Stop worrying my love." Ally says pulling Lauren's face towards hers to connect their lips together.

Lauren loved that feeling Ally gave her. Ally's touch, her soft lips against Laurens lips, and her smile, it made Lauren happy. Everything about Ally made Lauren happy.

"My dad said he's down the street." Ally says grabbing ahold on Lauren's hand and squeezing it tightly.

"Nervous?" Lauren asks.

"Awkward car rides are not my thing." Ally answers.

"Remember babe, just talk to him." Lauren says pulling Ally closer for a hug.

"That's him." Ally says taking a deep breath.

"Dad!!" Ally yells opening the door. "Just put your suitcase back there" Jerry says.

She throws her suitcase in the back along with laurens and sits down in the front.

"Hi dad." Ally says nervously.