chapter 20

Lauren let out a loud sigh and wipped the tears from her face, her eye's puffy from all the tears she had let out and her nose stuffy and red.

Lauren quietly opened the door so Ally wouldn't hear and grabbed her suitcase, Lauren grabbed some comfortable clothes and changed into them.

She walked back towards her room, stopping by Ally's room she moved closer to the door and didn't hear anything, she didn't know if Ally was crying like she was or if Ally had fallen asleep.

She went back to her room and grabbed her phone and purse and walked out of her apartment quietly, leaving Ally alone.

Though Lauren was trying to keep quiet and not let Ally hear her leave, she heard Lauren walking back and forth the entire time, she even looked out the window and saw Lauren get in her car and leave.

Ally walked out of her room slowly and walked to the living room, she grabbed her suitcase and got her a glass of water.

She went into the restroom and started to stare at herself in the mirror, she could see her own pain in her own eyes, the sadness and it made her cry even more.

She turned around and walked to the shower, turning the water all the way to hot and turning the cold just a bit. The restroom began to steam up and Ally took the necklace that Lauren had given off.

Lauren drove to The Cafe, her hair was a mess and her outfit was just an oversized shirt and black jeans with her boots.

Lauren found a parking spot and sighed to herself again, was Camila really going to help or was she just going to make things worse for Lauren?

Lauren got off and shut the door, she walked into The Cafe and her eyes wandered around looking for Camila until she finally spotted her, "Can I get you a drink?" the young waiter asks, "Just a coffee, with a bit of sugar and." Lauren answers.

While Lauren waited for her coffee, Camila stared at Lauren from across the room.

Lauren began to walk towards Camila, Lauren sat in the chair and set her water down, "Woah, you really looked messed up." Camila joked, "Very fun, listen please save your pity and get to the point, I'm honestly not in the mood." Lauren sighed.

"Okay, well I know me and you were trying to be friends again, well maybe we can all be friends." Camila smiles, "What does that even mean?" Lauren asked.

"What if I talked to Ally and apologized myself?" Camila asks, "You talk to Ally? I don't think so." Lauren laughed, "No, I'm serious, I talk to Ally and tell her I never was going to go out with you again, just be friends." Camila sighed.

"I don't know Camila─" Lauren says but gets cut off by Camila, "Fine, then you find a better way to get your girl and friends back." Camila pouted sitting back and crossing her arms.

"What else did you have in mind besides talking to Ally?" Lauren asks, "You go to the store and you buy her her favorite flowers and cute little gifts and a card, wait tell me the situation, is she mad at you or─" Camila asks.

"She locked herself in her room, she made herself clear that she didn't want to talk to me." Lauren sighed, "Okay well go buy her roses or whatever and like a cute little card and slide it under her door, she can't ignore that." Camila laughs.

"Why are you trying to be so nice to me?" Lauren asks, "I really meant it when I said I wanted to clear up with drama and be your friend again, I was never going to flirt my way back into your life, everyone just see's me as a flirt." Camila sighed.

"You kinda flirted your way back into my life." Lauren laughed, "No, you flirted with me, if I was going to flirt with you, you would know." Camila laughed standing up.