chapter 18

3 days later -

"So, I can walk a little bit now, does that mean I am able to go home?" Ally asks the doctor, "Just because you're walking, well, taking small steps, doesn't mean you're ready to go home yet." The doctor smirks.

"I feel better, I can go home." Ally sighed, "Tell you what, if you can walk down the hall and back on your own, we'll release you." He smiled.

"Are you serious? I can, let's go right─" She says excitingly but softly gets interrupted, "Not now," He laughs, "When your therapist gets here. If you need anything else just call us." He smiles walking out of the room.

"Did you hear that guys? I'm going home." Ally smiles raising her eyebrows, "I'm glad. This place is not fun." Jerry sarcastically says.

"I just want to lay in a normal bed because the couch hurts like hell." Lauren laughed, "Ugh, this bed may seem comfortable but it hurts so bad, especially if you have to lay in it all damn day." Ally groaned.

"Oh yeah, I guess I shouldn't complain." Lauren smirks, "You really shouldn't." Ally jokes.

Just as Lauren sat down, her phone began to ring, the name on the screen had 'Camz' on it and she didn't want Ally to see, "Oh, I have to take this." Lauren pratically jumped up grabbing her phone from the table, "Who is it?" Ally asks, "It's just my dad." Lauren lies walking out the room.

-

Lauren: Camz, I told you not to call me.

Camila: I know, I'm sorry, but good afternoon.

Lauren: What do you want?

Camila: Do I always have to want something? I'm seeing how you're doing and how Ally is doing, too.

Lauren: Oh, I'm fine, she's getting better, thanks camz.

Camila: So Lern, how long are you going to be down there, oh and I forgot to tell you something.

Lauren: Not sure, and what did you forget to tell me?

Camila: Hasn't Dinah called you by now?

Lauren: What happened?

Camila: Her and Normani were at the Cafe yesterday, me and Dinah kept exchanging looks─

Lauren: Oh no, y'all didn't fight did y'all?

Camila: Not physically no, but she did come and talk to me.

Lauren: About?

Camila: Let me tell you what happened, she asked me what my problem was and I was like what the hell, and then she told me to quit staring at her, I wasn't staring by the way, and I sorta told her me and you were talking again, and I asked her how Ally was doing and then she told me to and I quote "Stay the hell out of it." And she walked away.

Lauren: Oh no, she knows me and you are talking again? That's why she hasn't told me anything because, sorry, but she hates you.

Camila: Oh really? I never noticed that she hated me.

Lauren: I need to know what else happened, Camila.

Camila: She just told me that and she grabbed her drink and walked out leaving Normani alone, and then Normani shook her head and stood up and walked to me and told me that I better watch what I'm doing.

Lauren: Well, I knew what I was getting myself into, I just don't think I can hurt her Camila, I love her too much.

Camila: Of course you do. Lauren, I'm not forcing you to go out with me again, I just want to be your friend, and I don't want drama, and as much as I hate saying this, I don't want Ally to be hurt either.