chapter 9

continuing..

Ally was on top of Lauren, both girls breathing heavily and sweating. "God that was so good." Lauren said tracing Ally's back with the tip of her fingers.

Ally pulled Lauren's face to her's and connected their lips together once more, quickly deepening the kiss.

Lauren bit Ally's lip and sat up. Ally was now on Lauren's lap. Lauren moved her face to Ally's neck kissing her. "You keep doing this to me and it turns me on every single time." Ally says.

Lauren then pushes Ally against her body as Lauren falls back onto the bed, both girls pressing against eachother, her soft, moist skin on Lauren.

Lauren slowly pushes Ally off of her and gets on top of Ally. "If you can tease me, then I can tease you." Lauren smirked, bitting down on her lip.

Lauren slowly went down to Ally's breasts, kissing all over, "Damn Lo," Ally moans as she digs her finger nails into Lauren's back.

Lauren softly moans, leaving kisses on Ally's stomach. Ally then feels herself growing wet. "Shit." Ally whispers.

Lauren wanted her girlfriend to feel great, she wanted to make love to Ally and she wanted their first time to be perfect. Lauren felt that it was too quick to be over, so she continued to tease Ally.

Lauren slowly makes her way down to Ally's belly button, she slowly moves her hand lower and rubs Ally's weak spot once more, "Oh my god." Ally moans.

Lauren slowly moves her fingers lower and gently slides her fingers in. "Oh my god," Ally yells.

"Yes, Lauren.." Ally yells aloud. Lauren begins thrusting her fingers fastly. Lauren could feel Ally grow even more wet.

She continued to move her fingers back and forth. "Lauren," Ally yells. Lauren gently licked Ally's weak spot. "Mm," Ally squirms and moves around slowly, Lauren can feel the spot between her legs grow even more wet.

She slowly released her fingers from Ally. "Mm, oh my god." Ally moans out loudly, shaking. Her orgasm had came through, her eyes shut and her mouth was open, letting muted noises fall from her throat, goosebumps formed all over her body.

Lauren lazily cleaned up the juices betweem Ally's legs, after doing so she moved up, placing kisses on Ally's stomach, slowly approaching Ally's breasts.

Lauren can feel Ally lift her leg up while the other was down. Lauren rubbed Ally's thigh as she slowly made her way up to Ally's neck sucking on her neck a then bitting gently to leave a mark.

She then pulled Ally's face closer to hers. She saw Ally trying to catch a breath, but Ally connected their lips together quickly, Lauren could feel Ally's tongue slip in. The girls both kissed lustfully.

"Lauren, I love you so much." Ally said as Lauren gently laid beside her. "I love you more." Lauren said turning to her side to face Ally.

"That..That was amazing." Ally said smiling. "You're so so beautiful." Lauren said to Ally. "You are perfect." Ally said as she stood up,

"I'm gonna use the restroom" Ally said to Lauren, still in shock. No one has ever made Ally feel that good, so that's why it was still a shock to her.

"Okay baby." Lauren replied as she stood up and threw on a oversized t-shirt, Lauren walked to the kitchen thinking of how beautiful Ally was and how perfect that moment was with her.

Lauren grabbed a glass and poured some water into the glass. She drank her water and started to wonder if Normani and Dinah were okay.

Ally had finished using the restroom and put her clothes on, she walked to the kitchen And saw a worried look on Ally's face "You okay?" Ally asks nervously.