chapter 17

8:56 pm - later on that day.

"Lauren, right?" The doctor asks, "Yes." Lauren answers, "It's good to see that she's sleeping," He says before softly getting cut off by Lauren, "Well she's been waking up scared, but I guess it's okay."

"Aftershock, maybe. It's normal for people to be afriad after having something scary happens to them, we checked the x-rays once more, we took a closer look, her hip is fractured, not broken to the point where surgery comes in the way, it will heal on its own." He says.

"That's good news, right?" Lauren asks running her fingers through her hair, "Yes ma'am it is, we aren't letting her go home anytime soon, though. Her hip is fractured, that still is very dangerous, she will have to start therapy until she is able to walk on her own again." He explains.

"Ah, okay, I uh, hm- you don't know how relieved I am right now." Lauren says laughing nervously, "Everything will okay, Lauren." He smiles while walking out the room.

Ally was still sleeping, Lauren sat on a chair next to her, watching her, holding on to Allys hand which was covered in small cuts from broken glass.

Lauren was relieved to know her girlfriend was going to be okay, it calmed her. Lauren had gone through a lot, more than what people know, she wouldn't be able to take it if she lost Ally.

Everything about Ally drove her crazy, if she could give Ally the world, she would. Lauren was always the girl that focused on her school work she never cared about having a relationship, but when she first laid her eyes on Ally, all that changed.

"I'm just here to leave her food, the doctor told me to bring it." The nurse smiles, "Oh, just set it on the table, I'll wake her up." Lauren smiles.

As the nurse walks out, Lauren began to rub her hand on Allys forehead carefully, "Babe, your food is here." Lauren smiles, "Oh my god," Ally shouted, "What babe?" Lauren asked standing up quickly, "Just scared. Bad dream." Ally groaned.

"Ugh, I still can't move, Lauren, what's wrong with me?" Ally asked, "You fractured your hip baby, but you're going to be okay." Lauren says standing up to grab Allys food.

"You have to eat, babe." Lauren says, "I'm more thirsty than I am hungry babe." Ally says, "Okay, here I have some water." Lauren smiles.

Ally quickly tried to pull herself up, "Hey, careful babe, you have an IV in you don't pull too hard." Lauren quickly yells, "This is so frustrating." Ally sighs, "Yeah babe, I know, I'm sorry." Lauren frowned.

"Oh hey, your dad just texted me, he said your brother was suppose to be on his way here." Lauren says looking at her phone, "Oh, that's good."

Lauren sat beside Ally, still on her phone, she noticed that Camila wouldn't stop texting her, it seemed like Camila was obsessed.

Call after call, text after text, Camila wouldn't stop, Lauren, frustrated with everything thats going on, put her phone on silence and threw it on the table.

"I want to go home." Ally sighs, "Babe, you can't. You were in a bad car accident, plus you have to start therapy soon." Lauren says.

"Therapy? Why?" Ally asked, "Your hip babe, you need to be able to walk on your own before you can go home." Lauren explains.

"I hate this," Ally sighs, "I just want to be this perfect girlfriend and make you happy but all I seem to be doing is making you upset or.. frustrated. It's just─" Ally whimpered before softly getting interupted by Lauren.

"You are perfect and to me you're the most perfect, most beautiful person I have ever laid my eyes on. You make me happy." Lauren said sitting next to Ally.