chapter 5

Lauren smiled at Ally, "Ally I uh, I wanna take you somewhere, come on." Lauren said as she ally both stood up and walked out her door.

"Where do you wanna take me?" Ally said as Lauren opened the front door. "Just come on." Lauren said shutting the front door.

They both went down the stairs and got into Laurens car. Lauren drove for almost 20 minutes and didn't say a word. It wasn't awkward, but Ally was really curious. "Um Lauren can you tell me wh-" Ally asked but she was cut off "We're here." Lauren said as Ally looked out in amazement.

"The beach, oh my god. I've always wanted to come here I've never been to one." Ally said smiling at Lauren. "Yeah, well there's this spot I have over here, I come here to just think and release all my anger." Lauren said as they got off the car.

"Come on, follow me." Lauren said as she took Ally's hand. "You see, this place is very distant. I get to hear the waves crash and play with the sand. I always come here when I get a chance." Lauren said smiling.

"The beach is even more beautiful in person." Ally said as she stood there in amazement. "Listen Ally, I brought you here because I needed to talk to you. Ever since you came knocking on my door Friday, I don't know, I just, I just felt a connection. I never felt that way about anyone, if I'm being honest here, not even Camila made me feel that way. But spending this weekend with you just made me realize what an amazing person you are. I admire how you stay strong even when things are difficult. I love your smile. I love how beautiful and how kind-hearted you are. When I had told you to walk home, I felt so bad and I'm so sorry Ally, I never meant to make you sad. Plus that kiss, I just don't think I can hold back anymore. My point is, I really like you Ally. I know, trust me I know we've only met a couple of days ago, but I just can't help the way I'm feeling, everything about you is perfect. So Ally, will you please be my girlfriend?" Lauren asked as she starred down at Ally.

"Lauren, you are amazing. I've liked you as well but I acted like I was just trying to be a friend. Of course I will be your girlfriend, you make me smile, and you've kept my mind off the bad things." Ally said smiling at Lauren.

"Ally?" Lauren said holding Ally's hand. "Yes?" Ally asked. "Is it too early to kiss you again?" Lauren asked. "Not at all." Ally said bitting her bottom lip. Lauren reached in a kissed the small girl passionately.

"Can we just sit and talk?" Ally asked. "That's what my plan was. But first, can I make things right with Normani and Dinah?" Lauren asked. "Yes, go ahead and text them, they are your best friends, they are actually upset that you didn't pay any attention to them." Ally said. "Ugh I know, I don't know what I was thinking." Lauren said frowning.

Group chat-

NormaniKordei and DinahJane have left the group chat.

"Ugh they both left the group chat!" Lauren said sadly. "Can't you call them?" Ally asked. "Yeah I guess that's what I'm gonna do." Lauren said while she was dialing Normani's phone.

Call:
Normani- Hello?

Lauren- Hey it's Lauren.

Normani- Yeah, I know.. What do you want?

Lauren- Listen Mani, is Dinah with you?

Normani- Yup.