Chapter 2: New School

|Briana's P.O.V|

"Bri! Wake up, it's time to go to your new school!" My mom yelled to me from downstairs, waking me up from my sleep.

"Okay mom! I'm up!" I yelled back to her, rubbing my still sleepy eyes.i got out of my bed and went into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and did everything else, then hopped in the shower

I took almost an hour in the shower, because I was nervous. Thankfully, my mom woke me up early because she knows how long it takes me to get ready.

When I got out of the bathroom, I set my clothes out on my bed and took a look at what I was going to wear:

-Red high waist shorts

-Black half shirt with 'LOVE' in big red letters

-Red spiked Chuck Taylor's

-Black & red Chicago Bulls snapback

-Silver locket

I wore my silver locket everyday, it was a birthday present from my dad. It was the last thing he gave me before he past away. It is very special to me and if something ever happened to it, I don't know what I'd do.

I got dressed then straightened my curly dark brown hair for about 25 minutes, then my mom called.

"Are you ready yet, Bri?"

"No, not yet. I just have to eat breakfast."

I walked downstairs to go get my breakfast and begun cooking.

"What do you have on, missy?" I heard a voice say behind me. I knew it was my mom, I turned around slowly, afraid of what she'll say.

"Huh?" I said pretending to not hear her.

" What are you wearing?"

"Clothes."

"Barely."

"But..."

"But nothing, I'll let you slide today, because it's your first day, but I betta not catch you in shorts that short again!" She said sternly.

"Yes ma'am"

I finished cooking my breakfast, then sat down at the table and ate my food.

"Love you, see you later!" I said as I walked out the door. I got in my car and drove off. Since I was 15, I had my permit, which meant that I could only drive with a licensed driver in the passenger seat, but mom says since school is only one block away, I could drive there without her.

When I got to the school, I went to the main office to get my schedule, then went to my locker. I looked at my schedule and saw that my first class was chemistry, ughh! I grabbed my chemistry book, closed my locker, and started looking for the class. I kept looking down at my schedule, not paying attention to where I was going. Then, all of a sudden...

POW!

Then next thing I knew, me and my books were on the floor along with a cellphone, that didn't belong to me. I grabbed the phone to return it to its owner, but the moment I looked up, I was in a daze.

His eyes, his smile, his freckles, his light skinned face, his everything. Everything about him was just perfect. Eventually, he knocked me out of my daze by speaking.

"I'm so sorry! I was too busy texting that I forgot that I was I a hallway full of people. Are you okay?" He said as I handed him back his phone while flashing his smile at me.

"No, it's my fault, I wasn't paying attention to where I was going. Yes, I'm okay." I said as he helped me off of the floor. I started to walk away, but he grabbed my arm.

"I never got your name."

I smiled. "Briana."

"Chris." He said extending his hand out for me to shake it and I did.

"Nice to meet you, Chris."

"The pleasure is all mine." He said kissing my hand.

I giggled a little.

"Are you new here 'cause I've never seen you around before?" He asked.

"Yeah, and can you help me find the chemistry classroom?"

"What teacher?"

I looked down at my schedule. "Dr. Johnson"

"Yeah, follow me." He said then walked off and I followed right behind him.

|Chris' P.O.V|

Briana and I walked down the hallway together to class. The whole time, I was thinking about how a girl so perfect could even exist! Her skin complexion is perfect. Her eyes are perfect. Her smile, that showed off her dimples, was perfect. Her most perfect feature was her curves, 'cause she had an ass for days!

When we got to the classroom, I stopped in the doorway. "We're here!" I said.

"Thank you!" She said walking past me to take her seat in the class. I walked in quietly a few minutes after her, so she wouldn't realize I was there.

"Hey Bria!" I said taking a seat beside her, giving her a new nickname.

"Aren't you supposed to be in your class?" She asked smiling.

"This is my class." I smiled back at her. When I said that, her eyes lit up and she kept smiling then looked back down in her book.