Chapter 20: I'll Find Out Myself

|Chris P.O.V|

178 Rivers Road.

178 Rivers Road.

I'll be damned if I let him fuck up my relationship. I said I was gonna try to make us a family, and I meant that shit.

"Chris!" Briana screamed at me, knocking me out my thoughts

"Huh?"

"I said come pick these bags up and put it in the car." I walked pass her, grabbing the bags.

"Thank you, boo."

I put the bags in the car and walked back. I wrapped my arms around Briana's waist.

"Ready to move back home?"

"Yep." She stared into space.

''Nothing." She still stared into space. I didn't say anything and there was a silence until she spoke.

"Babe, where's Christina? She wasn't there the day I woke up, and I haven't seen her."

"I don't know, I ain't seen her either."

"Oh well, maybe Christen knows. Let's just go because I miss home."

Now that I think about it, it's been months since I've seen Christina.

"Chris!"

"Huh?''

"I said hurry up, I'm ready to go!" She got on the passenger seat.

"I'm coming, damn."

~~~

"Chrisssssss!'' I heard from upstairs.

''What?" I called back.

"Bring me some food, please."

I went in the kitchen. I don't know what she wants. I grabbed a lot of stuff and took it upstairs.

"Thank you."

"Yeah. I'm 'bout to go."

"Where?"

"Studio." I lied.

"Okay, bye. I love you."

"I love you too." I kissed her lips, then left.

I got in my car and typed the address that I memorized in my GPS. I got there in 10 minutes. I got out my car and pounded on that door.

"What the fu-" He said, opening the door but I cut him off.

"Stop talkin' to my girl." I demanded.

"If I don't?"

"I'll beat yo' ass." I got in his face.

"Like you did Briana? I know you hit her."

That's when I lost it.

|Christen P.O.V|

"So, when you coming back?" I asked while eating Pringles.

"I don't know yet."

"Well call me back when you do know." I hung up.

I am pissed the fuck off!

|Briana P.O.V|

I don't know why Chris isn't answering my call, but I'm getting really pissed off.

Speak of the devil. Chris walked in with a small cut underneath his eye. I know if I ask him about it, he's not gonna tell me. So I'll just find out for myself.

~~~

I woke up with Chris not next to me, I went on the bathroom and did my hygiene. I took a shower and put on a crop top and sweats.

I walked downstairs to see Chris flipping through channels while eating a bowl of cereal.

I walked to him and stood in front of the t.v.

"Are you gonna tell me?" He knows what I'm talking about.

He sighed, and set his cereal on the table. He grabbed me by my waist, pulling me into his lap.

"Don't worry about it, just know it was for you and jr." He rubbed my stomach.

"We don't even know the sex yet." I got up and walked back upstairs. I'm going to find out what happened, regardless if he tells me or not.

"We find out tomorrow though." He followed me.

"Why won't you tell me?"

"Because its not important."

I really don't feel like snooping, but I guess I have to.

~~~

I hovered over the toilet, throwing up for the third time today.

"Bae, you alright?"

"I'm fine." I brush my teeth and sat on my bed. I love being pregnant, but I don't like having to throw up constantly.

Chris rubbed my stomach. "Are you excited?"

"Of course I am, but I'm still considering adoption."

He took his hand off my stomach and stood up. "Why?" He asked, but before I could answer, he spoke again. "We already started talkin' 'bout names and you wanna give the baby away before it even comes." He semi- yelled.

"Chris, we argue all the time. This is not a good environment for a baby." I said calmly.

"If you stop making me so damn mad all the time, we wouldn't have to argue all the damn time."

"If you would just sit down and listen to the shit that I have to say, I wouldn't make you mad." I stood up and got in his face.

"Sit down." He demanded.

"Hell no."

"Briana, sit the fuck down." She spoke through gritted teeth.

"Or what?" I challenged.

"You lucky you pregnant." He walked away.

"Ughh..." I said to myself. I plopped down on my bed and rubbed my stomach.

"Why does your daddy have to be so frustrating. Why can't he just listen to what I have to say for once?" I talked to my unborn child.

I don't know why Chris acts this way whenever I don't agree with him, but he needs to change. It's not healthy for the baby.

~~~

Where's Christina?

Who was Christen talking to?

What's going on in Chris and Briana's relationship?

Comment.

Vote.

Follow.

😘