Chapter 11: What The Hell?

|Briana P.O.V|

As of right now, I am completly in love. In love with my life, in love with my job, and most importantly, in love with the man I am with. He is my everything. I love him more than anything.

Christopher Maurice Brown.

Also known as Chris Brown, the singer. Chris got signed a few weeks ago, I didn't even know Chris could sing that good.

Now, Chris and I live in Los Angeles, California because it's easier for him to do his music. Chris bought me, my own daycare center because I love working with kids. Navoni is moving here in a few weeks with Kevin.

I found out that Kenaysha lives in LA too. I met up with her yesterday and we're cool again.

~~~

"Chrisss...stop.." I moaned as he sucked on my neck. There was going to be hickies there later. He ignored me and kept sucking and kissing.

"I have to go to the daycare center...Chris.." He ignored me again and unbuttoned my pants.

"Chr-" I gapsed as his fingers entered me.

~~~

|Chris P.O.V|

"Now I'm late. You could've waited 'til I got home." Briana said getting out the shower.

"Girl, you know you couldn't wait that long to get this dick, so I had to give you a sneak peek of what's gonna go down tonight." I grabbed her waist from behind.

"Shut up, Chris." She got out of my arms and got dressed.

She walked out the front door, then came back in 3 seconds later. She grabbed my face and kissed me.

"Love you!" She cooed.

"Love you, too!" And she left.

Ten Minutes Later

I ate some cereal and went back upstairs to see my phone lighting up.

???: COME OVER!

The number wasn't saved in my phone, but I knew exactly who it was.

I drove to the house, took a deep breath, and knocked on the door.

|Navoni P.O.V|

"Kevin, what time is our flight?" I asked putting the last of all my clothes in a box.

"Tommorrow at 11."

"Okay."

I can't wait to see to see my bestfriend!

|Unknown P.O.V|

We can finally go through with our plan and I'm so happy!

It took us years to get it perfect, but now that it is perfect, I can't wait to ruin the rest of their fucking lives!

|Briana P.O.V|

As I was driving back home after work, my phone vibrated in my back pocket. I stopped at a stoplight and grabbed my phone and read the text.

Kenaysha: Come over right now!!! I really need you!

I drove home and changed into sweats and a tank top.

I got in my car and drove off to Kenaysha.

I got there and it started to pour down rain. "Shit!" I whispered because my umbrella wouldn't open. I threw it in the back seat and ran to the door, trying to avoid the rain. I was about to bang on the door, but then I realized it was wide open.

I walked in slowly, being cautious. I heard noises coming from upstairs but I didn't pay them any attention.

I checked the kitchen. Nothing.

I checked the living room. Nothing.

I checked every other place in the house. Nothing.

The only other place was upstairs, where the noise was coming from. I crept up the stairs slowly and quietly. as I got closer to the door, the noises became clearer. Moans and groans. I wasn't sure if someone was having sex or just making noises.

I finally reached the door. I closed my eyes tightly and took a deep breath. I slowly opened my eyes and peeked through the slightly opened door

I placed both hands over my mouth to keep from saying anything.

I walked back to my car and left. I got home and sat on my bed.

What.

The.

Hell?

~~~