Chapter 8: Jealous

|Briana's P.O.V|

I got and my bed and for some reason a had a weird feeling. I shook it off and went into to do my hygiene stuff then got in the shower.

After thirty minutes, I got dressed in my red ripped skinny jeans, my black, red, and white 'I didn't chose the thug life, it chose me' tank top, red and white Lebrons, and my black 'Dope' beanie. Of course, I had on my silver locket, I never leave without it.

I walked downstairs and got a cup of orange juice. I drunk my orange juice and kissed my mama on the cheek.

"Bye, mama."

"Bye, baby. See you Monday."

~~~

I grabbed Chris' hand and walked over to the table that I usually sit at in the lunchroom.

"Hey Chris!" Christen, Christina, and Navoni said as they sat at the table.

"Hey." Chris said. Then, Kenaysha walked over to the us and side eyed me.

"Hey Kenaysha." I said. She just looked at me then turned her head. Chris looked at me and gave me the 'What The Fuck' look. I just shrugged my shoulders.

We were all having conversations with each other, except Kenaysha. "So... Kenaysha, where have you been lately? You haven't texted or called me in a while." I asked trying to talk to her.

"Busy." She answered simply.

Something is really wrong with her today, and I want to find out what it is.

Then, out of nowhere, Chris tongue kissed me.

|Kenaysha P.O.V|

"So... Kenaysha, where have you been lately? You haven't texted or called me in a while." Briana asked me.

"Busy." I said simply. I looked down at my phone, the looked back up. I saw Chris and Briana tongue kissing. It looked like he was choking her with his tongue. I couldn't watch anymore and I stormed out the lunchroom.

|Briana's P.O.V|

I pulled away from the kiss and saw Kenaysha walking out the lunchroom.

"What's wrong with her."

"I dunno." Christina said.

"She just stormed out." Christen said.

"Oh. I'm gonna see what's wrong with her." I got up and pecked Chris on the lips before walking out the lunchroom.

I looked around for Kenaysha, until I finally decided to look in the girls' bathroom. I walked in and there she was fixing her make-up.

"Kenaysha, what's wrong?"

"Nothing. Just had to fix my make-up." She was obviously lying.

"Kenaysha, stop bullshittin'. I know something is wrong with you. Just tell me what it is."

"Briana, there is nothing wrong with me, okay? So you can leave now. Bye."

"Kenaysha, you have some serious problems." I said walking out and going back into the lunchroom. I sat back down next to Chris and all of them just stared at me.

"What?"

"What happened?" Chris asked.

"What she said? Navoni asked after him.

"She said she had to fix her make-up, but I know she was lying. I don't know what's wrong with her.

"Oh." They all said simply.

"Anyway... Y'all come over to my house today. My mama is outta town 'til Monday and I don't wanna be by myself.

"Alright." Christen and Christina said.

"Okay." Navoni said.

|Kenaysha's P.O.V|

If Briana thinks I have serious problems now, just wait. No one knows this, but I've liked Chris since we were younger. Now Briana moved here and just took him from me.

One day, she regret winning that bet with Christen. And I'll make sure of it. Even if its the last thing I do. And that's not a threat, Its a motherfucking promise.

~~~