Chapter 23: Baby Shower

|Briana P.O.V|

Today is my first day home from the hospital since I had Jr.

He's sleeping. He barely cries, mostly he just sleeps and eat.

I walked in the house.

"Surprise!" Everyone shouted.

The was a bunch of presents and a 'It's a boy!' banner hanging up.

"Since you had Jr before we threw you're baby shower, we're throwing one now." Christen walked to me and pulled me to a chair.

Jr was now wide awake.

We played baby shower games and I opened all the presents. God knows I needed that stuff because I didn't have nothing at all.

~~~

"Thank you for the baby stuff." I hugged and thanked everybody as they left.

"Chris can you change Jr diaper, I'm tired."

"Yeah."

Chris is the best father ever. He loves Jr more than anything.

~~~

|Chris P.O.V|

I changed Jr diaper and went back downstairs to see Briana knocked out on the couch. I went into the fridge and got out a bottle that already had Briana's milk in it. I warmed it and fed Jr. I burped him and he slowly went to sleep. I went upstairs and put him in his crib. I turned on the baby monitor and kissed his forehead, then left.

I went back downstairs and picked up Briana bridal style and carried her upstairs to our bedroom. I placed her in the bed and got in along with her. I kissed her forehead before I drifted of into a deep sleep.

I love my family.

~~~

Short, but oh well.

Epilogue might be the next chapter or the chapter after next.

Comment.

Vote.

Follow.

😘