Chapter 16: Feel Like Shit

|Chris P.O.V|

It's been 3 months in sitting in this hospital 24/7.

It can't take it anymore.

"Briana!" I exclaimed. "Wake up!"

I had to be escorted out of the room. I didn't mean to make a scene, it's just I want to see my baby smile and hear her talk.

This shit is killing me...

|Kenaysha P.O.V|

5 months pregnant and I'm huge. I'm going to find out the sex today and I'm so excited.

~~~

The lady called my name and I went into the back.

"Hey Kenaysha, how are you feeling today?" My doctor, Dr. Rhodes, asked.

"Fat."

He put the gel on my stomach and rubbed it with the microphone thing.

"Would you like to know the sex?"

I nodded.

"You're having a ... boy!" He exclaimed.

He wiped the stuff off my stomach and I stood up. I collected the sonogram pictures and left.

|Briana P.O.V|

I heard Chris screaming at me. This is killing him on the inside and out.

The next day

I aam so tried of trying to open my eyes on a silt basis. After today, if they don't open, I'm not going to give up I'm just not going to try as hard.

I tried to open my eyes.

They opened.

I see Chris sitting near my bed with one hand in mine and his head in the other. I see my mama sitting across the room staring into space. I see Navoni and Christen sitting in a corner looking distraught. Where's Christina and Chris' mama?

I gently rub Chris' hand with my thumb so he'd see that I was awake.

He looked up at me with hope in his eyes and smiled. I smiled back.

Is this the right moment to take him back? Daddy said I would feel it in my heart. I don't think it's time.

I stopped thinking about it and looked around the room and realized I wasn't home.

"Where am I?" I whispered to Chris.

"Hospital." He replied. When Chris spoked, everyone heard him so they all looked to see who he was talking too. When they realized I was awake, they all crowded around me.

The doctor came in.

~~~

He told me that I would be dead if I wasn't pregnant.

My mama broke down. She used to tell be marriage before babies. I know she's heartbroken.

~~~

One Week Later.

|Chris' P.O.V|

"Be careful." I said as I helped Briana into her small apartment.

"Shut up. I got it." She said.

She's still mad at me for cheating.

"Chris, why are you still here? You can go now." She demanded.

"No."

"Chris, go!"

"No!"

She got up and ran to the bathroom to throw up. She brushed her teeth and sat back down.

"I wanted to die." She mumbled.

"What?"

"When you cheated, I felt like shit. I felt like I wasn't good enough for you. I wanted to die and be with my daddy.

I feel like shit now.

~~~

After I left, I went to Briana's mama. She told me she wanted to talk to me.

I knocked on the door and seconds later, she opened it.

"Hey, Chris." She hugged me.

"Hey." I walked in and sat down.

"I never wanted my daughter to get pregnant at 18. I didn't want her to follow in my footsteps. But when I was pregnant with her, my parents threw me out and I had to live with her father's parents. We didn't have a dime to our name, but you do and I want you to take care of my daughter."

"Yes ma'am."

~~~

Vote

Comment

Follow

😘