Chapter 24: Saved By The Food

|Briana P.O.V|

I sent Reggie a picture of Jr.

Reggie: He looks like Chris. How old is he?

Briana: 3 days.

Reggie: Dwayne boys 3 days too.

Briana: Dwayne had boys?

He sent me a picture of the boys.

Reggie: Khaliel and Jhaliel Williams

Briana: Who his baby mama?

Reggie: Some thot named Kenaysha Washington.

What

The

Fuck?

Briana: Thank you, Reggie.

I went downstairs to Chris, he was playing Temple Run 2. He always playing that damn game.

''Where Jr?"

"Sleep."

"Oh. Well, guess what I just found out."

"What?" He said still focusing on the game.

"Kenaysha was pregnant by Dwayne but gave birth to twins on the same day Jr was born."

He paused his game and looked at me. "For real?"

I nodded my head.

"Damn."

~~~

|Kenaysha P.O.V|

Ever since I gave birth, Dwayne ain't did shit to help me out. I'm 18 with twin and no kind of help.

One of the boys started crying.

"Nay, see what's wrong with him."

"No Dwayne. Get your stupid ass up and take care of your child. You haven't done shit to help me with them. I'm tired. I have to wake up all the damn time to see what's wrong with them. I just want you to get your dead beat ass up and be a father to your children for once!"

He didn't say anything he just got up and went to the boy's room. He came back with one if them.

"Which one is it?"

"Hell, I don't know." He shrugged.

"How in the hell do you not know your own kids apart? Dwayne, give me my baby and get the fuck out!"

He handed me the child.

"It's Jhaliel, asshole!" I screamed at him before he walked out.

I just want some help for once.

|Christina P.O.V|

"So, do you forgive me?" I asked.

"Of course!" I stood up and hugged my sister like it was the last hug I was ever going to give her.

We sat back down. "So, where were you?"

That was the question I wanted to avoid. ''Hm?" I asked while stirring a little more sugar in my sweet tea.

"Where were you?" she repeated.

I couldn't think of what to tell her. Just as I was about to tell a lie, our food came.

Saved by the food.

|Dwayne P.O.V|

Kenaysha trippin'. She always talkin' 'bout how I need to be a father and be there with them everyday. I don't leave my house, I'm always there with them. So she need to shut that shit up 'cause I'm always with my kids.

|Christen P.O.V|

I know Christina was glad the food came so she wouldn't have to lie. She think if she tell me I'm gonna flip, Chris is the one that's gonna flip. But in reality, I don't give a damn where she was. I'm just happy she's back.

~~~

Almost the end of the book...😥

But anyway, if there was something that confused you or something that you didn't understand, leave it in the comments or inbox me and I'll clear everything up for you.

I put Briana in the multimedia >>>. Every time i put a picture of her in the multimedia, it somehow disappears. :(

Comment.

Vote.

Follow.

😘