Chapter 19: Promises

|Briana P.O.V|

I honestly have no idea where Chris is. I've been over to his house 3 times since yesterday.

I don't wanna fight with him anymore.

But if he's not going answer when I call or text me back, I'm not going to keep blowing up his phone and going by his house every day.

~~~

I laughed loudly at something Reggie said.

"Yo, come over. I'm bored." He said. I thought about it, I shouldn't but I'm bored too.

"Alright, text me the address." I got up and grabbed my keys, I was already dressed. When I opened the door Chris stood there with flowers in his hand.

"I'm sorry..." He whispered.

I moved out the way and let him in and we both sat down.

I didn't say anything, I just looked at him.

I broke the silence. "I've been calling you and going by your house."

He nodded. ''I know...''

"Chris, you had no right to put your hands on me."

He just looked at me and I looked at him.

"I bought you something."

"I don't want it." I rolled my eyes.

"Here." He handed me a small blue Tiffany and Co. box.

I opened it, revealing a beautiful ring. I looked at Chris, who was on one knee.

"Chris, I can't marry you. I'm 18!"

"Chill, it's a promise ring." He said. He grabbed my hand and began talking.
"I love you more than anything. You are my everything. No matter what I will love you, even if we're not together." He said. I wasn't really listening 'cause I've heard this all before. "I promise to love each and every one of you flaws, even though there aren't many. I promise to never hit you again. I promise to notice the little things about you, like how you're ticklish only on the right side of your neck. I promise to try to make us a family." He rubbed my stomach. That was so sweet. I wiped my tears that were about to fall from my eyes.

"You turnin' soft on me?" I joked.

"Hell no!'' He stood up and kissed me. H climbed on top of me, sliding his tongue deep on my mouth. Then, my phone started going off.

"Shit." I said reaching for my phone and Chris climbed off me. Chris grabbed my phone before I could, he read the message and looked at me. He handed me my phone. Please don't be Reggie. Please don't be Reggie.

I looked at the message. Reggie. Shit!

Reggie: 178 Rivers Rd. Can't wait to see you 😘

I didn't text him back. I looked up at Chris to see him staring angrily at me.

What did I get myself into?

|Chris P.O.V|

"Can't wait to see you." I mocked Reggie. "So you fuckin' him?"

"What? No!"

"Okay." I said calmly and sat back down.

"Chris, stop being mad at me."

"I'm not mad." I lied. I'm mad as hell!

"Yes you are." She sat on my lap. "You don't have to be mad, Chris." She started kissing on my neck. "Because I love you." She took my shirt off. "And only you." She traced my tattoos.

She got off me and ran to the bathroom to throw up. She brushed her teeth and came back to me.

"We can find out the sex Wednesday."

"For real?" She nodded.

"Did you think of any names?" She asked.

If its a boy, Christopher Maurice Brown Jr. If its a girl, Aubrey Christal Brown."

"Aww. I was thinking Brandon Christopher Brown or Janiyah Chrisette Brown or Janiyah Brielle Brown."

"I don't like Brandon. I like Christopher Maurice Brown Jr."

"Of course, you would."

~~~

"I love you, Christopher Maurice Brown." I said while I laid on Chris' chest as he slept.

"I love you too, Briana Tamara Wright." He said with his eyes closed. I leaned up and kissed his lips softly.

~~~

Comment what you think about this chapter!

Also check out my new book. Only For You.

It's a Chris Brown and Tyga fanfiction.

Vote.

Comment.

Follow.

😘