Chapter 13: 3 Years

|Briana P.O.V|

3 years.

The 18 years of my life,

I gave you 3 years.

I never shed a tear,

In those 3 years.

Until now.

You hurt me so bad.

Why did you chose her?

Am I not good enough?

Questions I'll never know.

Only you know the answers.

I closed my notebook. I love to write. It was the only thing that kept me sane when my father died. Now it's the only thing that keeps me sane when the one I loved betrayed me.

My phone rang. It's probably Chris. He been calling me nonstop for hours.

I looked at my phone. Navoni. I'm glad it's not Chris.

I picked up the phone.

"Hello?" I spoke thinking about Chris. which made me start crying again.

"Hey, our plane just landed what's your address?"

"291 Westbrook Lane. Apt. 347." I said as more tears ran down my face.

"What's wrong?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Something's wrong. You're crying, I can hear it in your voice."

Damn, she know me too well.

"Nothing's wrong, Navoni. Bye." I said quickly and hung up. I threw my phone on the floor.

I miss Chris so much, but he hurt me so bad. I can never go back to him. Ever.

|Navoni P.O.V|

I hear it in her voice, something's wrong.

"Turn right here.". I said to Kevin, pointing as we turned onto Westbrook Lane. We stopped in front of the apartment building. I got out the car and Kevin followed behind me.

We got to apartment 347 and since the door was already open, we walked right in. Empty tissue boxes were everywhere and Briana sat on the floor crying her eyes out.

I ran over to her to see what was wrong. I sat down next to her and when I was about to say something, her phone rang. I crawled across the floor to where her phone was and answered it.

"Hel-" I said but then got cut off.

"Baby, I'm sorry. I don't know what happened, I was just caught in the moment. Please, baby forgive me. I -" I cut him off.

"What's wrong with Briana?"

"Navoni?"

"Yes, now tell me wha-" I was cut off by Briana grabbing the phone from me. She put the phone to her ears.

"Fuck you!" She screamed into the phone then threw it, making the screen shattered into a million pieces.

~~~

After about two hours if trying to comfort Briana, she stopped crying, then started again, and now she stopped.

Kevin stood up. "I'm hungry. I'm 'bout to go to McDonald's, y'all want something?"

"Uh.. no! You stay here, I'll go get the food." I said standing up and walking to the door.

"...Okay.. I want a Big Mac." He walked up to me. "What are you about to do?" He whispered in my ear.

"About to fix their relationship." I whispered back to him. He looked at me like I was crazy and then walked away.

I walked out then hopped in my car. I grabbed my phone and called Chris and put the phone on speaker.

"Chris! what the hell happened between y'all?!" I yelled in the phone.

"I fucked up..."

"What did you do?"

"I'll explain later..."

"Alright, I'm on my way over there now."

"109 Brooks Drive." He hung up.

I pulled in the yard of a big house. I got out and rang the doorbell. He opened the door. He looked like he hasn't slept in days and had a bottle of Ciroc in his hands. I snatched it out his hand and ran to pour it down the drain.

He sat in the couch and I sat next to him.

"Talk." I spoke.

"Briana left to go to her daycare center that I bought her, because she loves working with kids and I got a text. It said "Come Over!" The number wasn't saved in my phone, but I already knew who it was. I went over to Kenaysha's house and she was naked. She body looked really good and temptation overcame me, I fucked her. Then, while we were fucking, I thought I heard someone walking in the house, but I didn't pay it any attention. I came home to see Briana on the floor and Dwayne standing over her. I walked over to him and beat the shit outta him. Briana tried to pull me off of him but I pushed her and she fell in the floor. I stopped hitting Dwayne and ran to her to check if she was okay. She ignored me and walked off. She went upstairs, then came back down and said, "Was she good?" Then, she told me she saw me cheat on her and she walked to the closet and grabbed a gun. Then, she shot at me twice, but missed. She tried to leave, but I wouldn't let her. Then, she ran out, left her bag, and left me here, by myself."

I am PISSED. I stood up and slapped the hell out of Chris.

"Why the hell would cheat on her?! and why Kenaysha?!"

He looked up at me, holding his cheek.

"I don't know..." He mumbled.

"Now, you lost the only girl who've ever loved you more than anything because you had to be a asshole and fuck a stupid bitch!"

He stayed quiet.

"Call her, apologize, and don't beg, sound sincere. If she still doesn't talk to you, do something unpredictable and surprise her."

"She's not going to answer if I call."

He was right. I reached into my pocket and pulled out my phone. I called Kevin and he picked up on the third ring.

"Sup." He answered.

"Put Briana on the phone"

"Why?"

"Just do it!"

"Alright, but just remember to get my Big Mac."he said and I giggled. I heard shuffling then Briana finally said,

"Hello?" I didn't say anything I just gave the phone to Chris. He looked at me, signaling for me to leave the room, and I did.

|Chris P.O.V|

"Hello....?" She said again.

"Uh...hey.."

"Bye" she said.

"Wait!"

"Chris, I don't wanna talk."

"You don't have to talk, just listen to what I have to say."

Silence.

"Please..."

"Fine." She gave in.

"I fucked up really bad and I know I did. But I just want you to know tha-" I was cut off by her hanging up in my face.

What the fuck?

|Briana P.O.V|

I hung up. I don't have time for him to keep apologizing and saying the same shit over and over. I gave Kevin his phone and thought about my life.

After thinking for 30 minutes, I realized that Navoni came back. She walked through the door.

"Uh, Briana I'll see you tomorrow. Bye!"

Before I could even respond, she gave Kevin his Big Mac and they were out the door.

I went in my kitchen and got some vodka. I need this right now. I drunk it straight from the bottle. I walked back and Chris was sitting on my couch. He looked like he's sick.

"Chris, get out!" I screamed at him.

"Not 'til you heard what I have to say." He stood up.

"I don't want to." I sat down.

"You might not wanna hear it, but you damn sure gon' listen!" (A/N: This Christmas!)

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.
"Fine...talk!"

"I wanna start by saying I love you-"

"If you loved me, you wouldn't cheat on me." I cut him off.

"Briana, shut the fuck up and let me say what the fuck I gotta say!"

I didn't say anything.

"I love you and you're the best thing that ever happened to me. I wish I never fucked her, I don't know why I did. She told me to come to her house and I did. She opened the door and was naked. Then, we fucked. But if I ever get the chance to make things right with you, I'll never do some fucked up shit like that again."

He wiped the tears that were falling from my eyes. At first, I didn't want him to touch me, but then I let him. He looked me in the eyes and I looked him in his. He leaned in until our lips connected.

"What the fuck?! Pull away, Briana!" I screamed to myself in my head. After feeling his lips on mine and me not kissing back, I finally gave in.

He slipped his tongue in and things escalated. Kissing lead to him picking me up and wrapping my legs around his waist. That lead to the bedroom. That lead to undressing each other. And that lead to love making, not just sex.

How can you make love to someone you're not in a relationship with?

"What are you doing?!" I heard in my head, but I ignored it.

|Christen P.O.V|

Vegas!!

We're in Vegas!

Christina and I just checked into our hotel, now we're thinking which club we're going to hit up tonight.

"Let's go to Da-" Christina said, but was cut off by both of our phones vibrating.

I read the text from Navoni.

Voni: Guess What? :(
Christen: What?
Voni: Chris cheated on Briana...With Kenaysha

My mouth was wide open. I looked at Christina and her mouth was open too. I guess Navoni texted her too.

"We gotta tell mama..." I said. She nodded.

|Navoni P.O.V|

I told Chris to call me when he finishes talking to Briana. Its been 3 and half hours. I'm worried for him because Briana is the type who looks innocent on the outside, but is crazy on the inside. She could've kill him, I mean because she tried to before, she just has really bad aim.

I just hopes he calls soon, so I can stop worrying.

|Kenaysha P.O.V|

Black eye and a broken jaw. I got my ass beat. Dwayne has a black eye and a busted lip.

I laid in my bed just thinking. How did I let this happen?

Then Dwayne walked in. "Hey, baby."

"Hi." I said.

I need to tell him.

"I'm pregnant."

"It's not mine, it's Chris'. Why you tellin' me?"

"It us yours, I'm 2 months. I had sex with Chris last week, but I had sex with you a lot 2 months ago. And you never use a condom.

"That ain't my damn baby!" He yelled and walked out.

~~~