Chapter 9: One Year Later

I'm going to start skipping in this story because all the drama is gonna start after the graduate high school.

And nothing happened in that week that Briana was home alone.

Enjoy..!

~~~

One Year Later

|Chris P.O.V|

I was sitting with my baby in her room watching reruns of Martin. But I wasn't really paying attention to the t.v. I was in deep thought.

Briana and I have been together for a year and a month. I really like her and I think I love her...

But right now, I'm so confused.

I guess she saw that I was heavily thinking, because she climbed on top of me and started kissing my lips, than pulled away.

"What you thinkin' 'bout?" She asked. I didn't know if I wanted to tell her.

"I ... um... I love you."

"I love you too!" She smiled then kissed me again. I bit her lip for entrance then slid my tongue in. I reached down and grabbed her butt.

I was getting heated, to the point where I was shirtless and she was about to take her shirt off, until...

Her mama walked in. She quickly climbed off me.

"Hey mama."

"Hey. I came to ask you if you wanted to come with me to the mall, but nevermind." She looked at me. "Hey, Chris. Find your damn shirt and put it on." I couldn't help but laugh. "I don't know what the hell y'all was doing, but you better not be having sex."

"Eww, mama that's nasty."

|Briana P.O.V|

My mama and Chris have a mother-son type of relationship. They met each other a few months ago, and I met Chris' mama. She's like a second mother to me. And to be honest, I was nervous as hell!

Chris told me he loved me, and of course, I loved him. I knew I loved him since our second week of dating.

When he said those three words, it got really heated. Actually, I was kinda glad my mama walked in before we went too far. I'm a virgin and I know I'm not ready. When I was with Dwayne he tried to make me, but I would always push him away and then he would hit me. I want my first time to be special with then one I love. I do love Chris, but I just don't wanna do it too soon. But, I'm scared that if I don't do it, he'll leave me and find someone who will.

I just don't know...

|UNKNOWN P.O.V|

"When are we going to do this?" I asked my boss.

"You gotta wait, this could take years. You just gotta stick to the plan."

I can't wait to ruin Chris and Briana's lives forever. They should have never fucked with me. They have no idea what's coming they're way, because I'm capable of many thing.

~~~

It's kinda short.

Who do you think is after Chris and Briana?

✔comment

✔Vote

✔Follow