Chapter 7: After

|Briana's P.O.V|

I woke up in my bed wondering how I got here because the last thing I remember was being in the limo with Chris. I looked down and saw that I had two text messages. One of them was from Chris and the other was from Navoni. I check the message from Chris first.

Chris: You fell asleep on me last night so I used your key and put you in bed.

P.S. You're a very heavy sleeper.

Briana: Thank you, baby, but I am nowhere close to being a heavy sleeper.

I read the text from Navoni.

Navoni: Call me ASAP!

I called Navoni and she answered on the third ring.

"Briana!"

"Yes, Navoni."

"Tell me what happened!"

"What happened with what?"

"Your date, DUH!"

"Oh! So, he picked me up in a pickup truck-"

"Eww!" She cut me off.

"Don't cut me off. But, then we went to some old restaurant and the food was disgusting, and when we got the bill, he tried to get me to pay for it!"

"You're lying!"

"Yep! I am! I got you!" I said laughing hysterically.

"I hate you, Briana."

"I love you!"

"Okay, so tell me what really happened."

"Okay, so he picked me up in a limo, but he wasn't in the limo. Then the limo driver pulled up to some warehouse and I was like 'What', but then I walked in and there were candles and roses everywhere. Then, I walked up to a table and there was a note. It said to follow the trail of roses. I followed them and when it ended there was a table with a white tablecloth on it and there was another note that said surprise number 1. Then he came and sat by me and we ate. Then we went outside, and he picked me up and jumped in a lake, which was surprise number 2. Then we dried ourselves with some towels and when he was taking me home, he kissed me. That was the best kiss I'd ever had in my life! That was surprise number 3. The we cuddled in the limo and I ended up falling asleep in his arms. He tried to wake me up,but I didn't so he carried upstairs to my room."

"Awww!" She cooed

"I know right."

"Bri! Come down here for a minute!" My mama called.

"Navoni, I gotta go. My mama calling me."

"Alright, bye."

I walked downstairs and saw my mom standing in the kitchen, eating.

"Wassup." I said sitting on the island.

"I'm gonna be gone for a week on a business trip. Go to school and you can have a few friends over, but no parties. Think you can handle it?"

I smiled really hard.

"I can handle it."

"I'm going to tell the neighbor to check on you to make sure you go to school and don't have parties."

"Okay."

"Please, no parties." She said as she began to walk away. Then, she turned back around. "I'm leaving Monday, when you come home from school, I'll be gone." She turned back around and walked upstairs.

One week, home alone, without a parent. This should be fun. I hope.

~~~~~~