Chapter 1- Help Wanted

Hey! Thanks so much for reading! This is my first fanfic and I'm trying to get better so bear with me! <3

---
Attachment
An ErenxLevi AU
---
Chapter 1- Help Wanted

[Eren's P.O.V.]
I had never really been one to be super talkative or outgoing. I always preferred staying inside and basically just doing nothing; screwing around online, texting my friends, and watching some stupid TV dramas. It was way to much hassle to get ready, go out, and do anything. I was fine with just simply entertaining myself at home.
When I was young, right around the time my adopted sister Mikasa joined our family, my dad left without a word to us. He just up and left, leaving everything behind; mom didn't even know why.
We haven't found anything out since.
But when I was 10, my mother died from sickness. After she died, I became depressed and was harming myself but Armin helped me out of that fairly quickly when I went crying to him for help and I suddenly became much more outgoing. I started to want to go out and actually do things with my life and make something out of it. I had always known my mother hated that I was such a homebody so I was just trying to do what she would have wanted.
After my mom died, we moved in with my best friend Armin and his family instead of moving into a foster home, they were our god-parents after all.
We lived with the Arlert family until we all graduated and went off to college. Incidentally, Mikasa followed me to my college while Armin was only about a 20 minutes drive so we all stayed incredibly close.
Anyway, I had been in my courses for only a few weeks and I've been in need of a job desperately. I guess the typical employer doesn't seem to like a boy that has a hard time directly speaking to people. I have such a hard time being myself around new people. I find it easier pretending to be someone else; I can hide myself easier.
After being rejected by about 7 different stores, fast-food chains, and gas stations, I happened to see a sign asking for help wanted at a male strip club.
I stepped into my final interview, expecting to be turned down again but surprisingly I had gotten the job.
Apparently, I was "adorably sexy" by their standards and they wanted someone young and not quite as...exaggerated...as the other strippers. (I was trying to take as little offense to that as possible.) They also decided to try and forge my age from 19 to 21. Breaking the law, but they said they would cover for me. The owner seemed really keen to get me on bored but I really needed the money so, I accepted.
So, for the past month, I've been working there under the name Aqua, based on my eyes I suppose. At first I had complained about the name being to girly but the owner had told me that it would attract a wider audience in the gay community. The job itself wasn't hard once I built up the strength, skill, and overall ability and the job was...okay but, every day, there was always at least one customer who came in and asked me to leave with them. I had never thought much of it, until the day he entered the club one night.
---
The sound of my alarm was deafening; the constant shrill pounding into my skull.
"JAEGER! Shut that fucking alarm clock off!" My roommate Jean's pillow smacked the back of my head hard enough to jolt me up out of bed in a panic.
"God damn! Calm down, that actually hurt you dick!" Grabbing his pillow, I slammed down the alarm clock button, and chucking the pillow at him, I stood up and stepped into our small bathroom to shower before he could hit me back. Welcome to our morning routine.
With a slight smile playing on my lips, I turned the shower water on to let it heat up while I brushed my teeth and took some of my prescription pills for my past depression. My doctors had me start taking it when my mom had died but that was 9 years ago so I don't see why I still had to take it, but doctors orders.
I looked up at myself in the mirror; I still was lost as to why I was called a "beautiful boy." I looked pretty average by my standards. Choppy brunette hair, tan skin, thin, clear face. I would say the only thing "special" was my eyes. My mom had always told me what pretty eyes I had and how much she loved them, eventually, I grew to love them as well.
After my warm shower, I slipped a white towel around my small hips and stepped back out into Jean and I's room. Jean had fallen back asleep and was snoring so loud that it almost sounded like some sort of dying horse.
I rolled my eyes and carried on with my morning routine; dressing myself in some skinny jeans and a simple black tee while packing up the remainder of my notebooks. After finishing and taking a quick picture of a sleeping Jean, I grabbed his arm and yanked him out of the bed, "Wake the fuck up already! You're gonna be late, again!" I laughed.
Jean smacked the floor and groaned in pain.
"Seriously Jaeger?! Why didn't you wake me earlier?!" Jean began rushing to get himself up and dressed while I just snickered to myself at his pink boxer-briefs, while he grabbed a t-shirt and yanked up a pair of jeans, "What? You got something to say?!" Jean snarled, his shirt still gripped in his hand and his pants still unbuttoned.
"Nothing at all," I rolled my eyes, grabbed my bag, and opened our dorm room door to leave, "Don't forget after classes to meet Armin and I at that coffee shop on center street! Armin said he was bringing a friend." I winked and slammed the door shut but not without hearing a muffled "Fuck off," from the angry horse himself.