Chapter 9

I thought I was going to go crazy, what did Tommy do? My brother wasn't going to give me any information other than what he already did so I guess I have to do my own investigation. But, I needed the right amount of sleep, and I needed to talk to Jason. I wondered what he wanted out of this 'relationship' I know what I wanted, but I never asked him what all that he wanted. I looked at the ceiling hoping that my eyelids would become heavy and sleep would find me. I heard my phone humming but I ignored it, I didn't want to be bothered. I wanted to be invisible and fall off the grid. But where would I go? And if I left, how many more men would be murdered? I wanted to talk to my mom, she was logical and she knew about my condition... I wonder if I could runaway and hide out with her. I dialed her number "hello, my sweet baby. I miss you" I felt my throat swell as I caught my breath "Hi mommy! I miss you too... I need you right now" " Elise what's wrong?!" I hesitated.. Damn

Damnmit I didn't know how I was going to explain this but I had to try cause my anxiety was starting to set in & I was starting to hyperventilate. "Mom I Just Need To Get Away I Need You It's To Much To Explain Right Now." I was hoping my mom would understand that I needed her right now my hands begin to shake as I waited for my mom to answer me she finally said. "Elise Come Whenever You're Ready Baby Girl." A sigh of relief came over me & I told my mom. "Okay Love You I'll See You Soon." After I hung up with my mom I turned & saw Jason still sleeping how was I going to explain that I'm leaving to go stay with my mom would he understand or would this be the end of us? Maybe I could stay here with him but then what happens if more men show up? Dennis will take care of them Omg get a grip Elise look at you you're a nervous wreck you can't even think straight you're willing to let your brother off guys you slept with just so you don't have to face them, You need help you're a complete physcopath I hated it when my own conscience would call me a physcopath I didn't like that word I continued shaking then I began to bang my head against the wall to try & shut my conscience up but it was helping & she just kept repeating. "You Need Help You Physcopath." I started screaming as I continued to bang my head against the wall my screaming woke up Jason & he ran to me & stopped me. "Baby What's Wrong?" I buried my face in his chest & cried as he held me I couldn't do this I felt like I just wanted to die I figured that dieing had to be better than this, Jason held me as I cried the beat of his heart calmed me down as I continued to cry Jason held me & said. "I'm Here For You There's No Reason To Cry Baby I'm Not Going Anywhere You're Safe Right Here." No man had ever told me that he was the first one to say it & at that moment I looked up at Jason & kissed him & then I said. "Jason I Love You."